Islam on Mars

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
With the colonisation of Mars around the corner, it will serve as a new opportunity to take our influence in terms deen and dhaqan. We cant afford to wait for others to take massive leaps while we linger behind.Even now, Somalis are the most religious people on earth despite our flaws. In many places in the diaspora, Hijab was only adopted when Somalis first wore them, even though there were Arabs and other Muslim ethnic groups here first. Truly our legacy lies in becoming the leading Muslim nation. We must set our sight in spreading Islam,Af Somali and the Somali calendar.

Mars looks ripe for new Kaaba there and Samaale civilization :lawd:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This planet is cursed. I want to ship Somalis to a larger habitable planet that is suitable for human life and create a planet for Somalis, only.

There are already many earth-like planets with their own solar systems neighbouring ours. Who knows, we can even establish qabil-like planets.
:banderas:

Sadly, this is all just a pipe dream. Humans don't even have the technology to leave this solar system nor travel the space at the speed of light.
:comeon:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This planet is cursed. I want to ship Somalis to a larger habitable planet that is suitable for human life and create a planet for Somalis, only.

There are already many earth-like planets with their own solar systems neighbouring ours. Who knows, we can even establish qabil-like planets.
:banderas:

Sadly, this is all just a pipe dream. Humans don't have the technology to leave this solar system nor travel the space at the speed of light.
Qabil based planets would be something else. I can foresee the carnage that would bring upon the solar system:chrisfreshhah:.

On another note, I still think we should give Mars a shot. Imagine Somali community on another planet. We will brag for 1000 years to come:salute:

I think we should stick to the Mars we all know sxb.

source.gif

Yoo

Eel eh?
With the colonisation of Mars around the corner, it will serve as a new opportunity to take our influence in terms deen and dhaqan. We cant afford to wait for others to take massive leaps while we linger behind.Even now, Somalis are the most religious people on earth despite our flaws. In many places in the diaspora, Hijab was only adopted when Somalis first wore them, even though there were Arabs and other Muslim ethnic groups here first. Truly our legacy lies in becoming the leading Muslim nation. We must set our sight in spreading Islam,Af Somali and the Somali calendar.

Mars looks ripe for new Kaaba there and Samaale civilization :lawd:
New kaaba? bruh

Trending