Islam civilized Somalia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
True I guess us darood are the most recent qabil maybe issaq are newer than us I have a suugo theory that issaq is an offshoot of dir clan

Dir claiming Isaaq is very recent. Before that it was never heard off not to mention the fact that Isaaq is bigger than Dir.

I personally believe that both Darood and Isaaq are Samaale but far distant cousins of IRIR. Let's not forget the fact that both Samaale and Sab came from a single anctesor called Hool the fathers of all Somalis.

It's been confirmed that both Darood and Isaaq are bunch of daddy Arab myths with their holy sperm nonsense. Scientifically they're pure Somalis that have nothing to do with Arabs.

Dir claiming Isaaq is very recent. Before that it was never heard off not to mention the fact that Isaaq is bigger than Dir.

I personally believe that both Darood and Isaaq are Samaale but far distant cousins of IRIR. Let's not forget the fact that both Samaale and Sab came from a single anctesor called Hool the fathers of all Somalis.

It's been confirmed that both Darood and Isaaq are bunch of daddy Arab myths with their holy sperm nonsense. Scientifically they're pure Somalis that have nothing to do with Arabs.
Bro there are a lot of evedince about shikh daroods existence but I think it's highly romanticized and most darood aren't his descendents

Jeesto

VIP
Somalis were already civilized before Islam came to the Somali shores. We had thriving city states that traded with the indians, arabs and the greeks/romans.
1280px-Periplous_of_the_Erythraean_Sea.svg.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Bro there are a lot of evedince about shikh daroods existence but I think it's highly romanticized and most darood aren't his descendents

There are sources of him crossing from the red sea towards Eritrea not northern Somalia and the jeberti people exist and they are Tigray Muslims that live in both Ethiopia and Eritrea and they have found to have Arab DNA unlike Darood of Somalia.

There are sources of him crossing from the red sea towards Eritrea not northern Somalia and the jeberti people exist and they are Tigray Muslims that live in both Ethiopia and Eritrea and they have found to have Arab DNA unlike Darood of Somalia.
No the most sources say he settled in zeila Al-Mas‘udi said that in his book Aqeeliyoon
Also a much recent book that talks about the subject is Manaaqib as-Sheikh Ismaa’iil bin Ibraahiim al-Jabarti

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
I think I read about a Roman traveler who went to Somalia. He noted that Somalia had city states from Zeila to Ras Hafun lol that sounds like what we have today
:mjlol:

Religion is an ideology you add to your civilization, it's not something that makes you civilized.

I highly doubt the sultantes conquered land because of they were Muslim like what I think Factz is implying, rather they conquered land while also being Muslim. Suggesting that Islam was the reason why the sultanates were successful is crazy, was Christianity the reason why Europe was so successful? The Christian nations colonized and imperialized many Muslim countries. Using this logic you're admitting Christianity is the superior religion. I highly doubt they give their religion the credit.

Seeing the impact Islam has had on Somalia makes you think the opposite of what this thread suggests. Islamic groups like Al-Shabaab has lagged and stagnated our "civilization." Al-Shabaab wants to turn somalia into a federalistic Islamic state, they're getting so much resistance because we all know a federalistic islamic state will be a complete disaster.

tumal

hyde
Somalis had a society before Islam and traded with other nations, Romans also visited that part of the world. I'm sure Somalis weren't living in huts and worshipping a fire before Islam. They were probably pagans (evidence can be found everywhere in Somalia for this)

here come the salafis with their crooked way of basing the atom split on islam. we were part of the hamites,the pharaohs,the cushites,the earliest civilizations on earth. the fact is we didn't do shit since islam foothold in our lives unless you wana take pride in small skirmishes like ahmed gury and the abysinians which was basically run by arabs who nonetheless lost the battle.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Religion is an ideology you add to your civilization, it's not something that makes you civilized.

I highly doubt the sultantes conquered land because of they were Muslim like what I think Factz is implying, rather they conquered land while also being Muslim. Suggesting that Islam was the reason why the sultanates were successful is crazy, was Christianity the reason why Europe was so successful? The Christian nations colonized and imperialized many Muslim countries. Using this logic you're admitting Christianity is the superior religion. I highly doubt they give their religion the credit.

Seeing the impact Islam has had on Somalia makes you think the opposite of what this thread suggests. Islamic groups like Al-Shabaab has lagged and stagnated our "civilization." Al-Shabaab wants to turn somalia into a federalistic Islamic state, they're getting so much resistance because we all know a federalistic islamic state will be a complete disaster.
Were we part of the Aksumite Empire Haile Selassie said so is it true?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Were we part of the Aksumite Empire Haile Selassie said so is it true?

Wtf? NO! :faysalwtf:

When Ethiopians had Axum Empire, we Somalis had Somali city-states. Somalis had their own state fighting against European colonization and Haile Selassie. :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts