Islam and Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Bla bla bla bla bla. Same bullshit arguments everytime. Atleast get creative with this and stop being so cliche.

Horta Aren't you the that said we should make a white imperialist marrying a Somali women part of our history. :susp:

You have lost all legitimacy after that thread. Eternal L for you nacas:susp:

Bla bla bla bla bla. Same bullshit arguments everytime. Atleast get creative with this and stop being so cliche.

Horta Aren't you the that said we should make a white imperialist marrying a Somali women part of our history. :susp:

Atheist debating 101

1) "Islam is violent"
2) Use ISIS videos to back it up
3) Repeat steps 1 and 2
:faysalwtf:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Response
:hova:

And these people have the nerve to call us "retarded" and "thick headed".

Debate like a civil person.
:jcoleno:

Mate, YouTube doesn't allow the showing of people being burned alive and shit like that and the masked Arab doesn't actually show it. The video doesn't show the burning you imbecile. Again, YouTube checks every video before being uploaded and it is against the policy to show heinous footage.

The fact that your running from this shows that you have no intellectual honesty.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Of course, you can't refute my point so you attack me personally. You can't defend your religion because it is indefensible.

Atheist debating 101

1) "Islam is violent"
2) Use ISIS videos to back it up
IMG_1265.GIF

War, mothersucker
I didn't use any ISIS videos warya

Where is your proof that these are ISIS videos. The intro clearly says 'masked arab'. What kind of ISIS member would call their prophet barbaric

I really hope you are trolling :ufdup:

maestro

Cultural revolution
I swear you can find every single post made by this dude on any YouTube comment section. Literally word for word. I'm not even kidding :russ:

Just go to any video on YouTube that these insecure fucks make about Islam and you will find the exact same shit this nigga keeps repeating :mjlol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I swear you can find every single post made by this dude on any YouTube comment section. Literally word for word. I'm not even kidding :russ:

Just go to any video on YouTube that these insecure fucks make about Islam and you will find the exact same shit this nigga keeps repeating :mjlol:

Provide your evidence. My posts are all unique. All you've done is just make up some bullshit once you realised you couldn't refute my points on the prophet not being a man of peace.

I made my points and provided the Hadiths and Serah (biography of the prophet) to back them up. If you can provide evidence that I just plagiarised from youtube comments, that would be appreciated.

You have claimed I took things out of context and since that is not true, you began attacking me as a person rather than the points I made. Pathetic...

I didn't use any ISIS videos warya

Where is your proof that these are ISIS videos. The intro clearly says 'masked arab'. What kind of ISIS member would call their prophet barbaric

I really hope you are trolling :ufdup:
@0:38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop searching for these barbaric videos.

Mate, YouTube doesn't allow the showing of people being burned alive and shit like that and the masked Arab doesn't actually show it. The video doesn't show the burning you imbecile. Again, YouTube checks every video before being uploaded and it is against the policy to show heinous footage.

The fact that your running from this shows that you have no intellectual honesty.

Before you convince me to finish off watching your barbaric videos of people being burned alive and thrown off building, answer the following question:

What does an ISIS video have to do with Islam?

:kodaksmiley:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@0:38
Is that a goat being burned alive or human?

Stop searching for these barbaric videos.

Before you convince me to finish off watching your barbaric videos of people being burned alive and thrown off building, answer the following question:

What does an ISIS video have to do with Islam?

:kodaksmiley:

It is not an ISIS video so please be honest and watch it. You complain about islam being taken out of context yet you watch the intro and claim the whole video is an ISIS video. Stop being a hypocrite.

Why are you lying about the video??? The Masked Arab is an ex muslim who uses the Quran, Hadith, Serah and Tafsir to prove that ISIS follows Islam closest.

For example, Throwing gays off buildings is the Hanbali recommendation.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bring me daliil from the Qur'aan or seerah NOT an ISIS video.

It's in the fucking video!! Like I keep repeating, it is a video made by an ex muslim providing evidence that ISIS is very much Islamic.

I'm starting to think you did watch the video but is making up bullshit on purpose to avoid refuting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.