islam and psychopaths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
What does islam say about psychopaths? Do they have a free pass to heaven (since theyre not able to feel some emotions like normal humans such as love, empathy etc)? Do they go to hell for not caring about their families, friends etc?

Also can someone tell me what islam says about mental ilnesses in general

ty

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What does islam say about psychopaths? Do they have a free pass to heaven (since theyre not able to feel some emotions like normal humans such as love, empathy etc)? Do they go to hell for not caring about their families, friends etc?

ty

Any illness what suffers that affects their judgment is excused by Allah swt. Allah swt is All-Just and will not hold you accountable for something you had no control over

ty
I don’t believe they go straight to heaven, because even though it’s hard for them to control their urge to kill it’s possible.. And they only kill when they believe that they can get a way with killing.

Ramen

🌸
I don’t believe they go straight to heaven, because even though it’s hard for them to control their urge to kill it’s possible.. And they only kill when they believe that they can get a way with killing.
They dont have an urge to kill
they just like to see peoples reaction when they do stuff to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts