islaan visits shithole Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You do know that people on welfare are majority white right. I find it funny you don't have an issue with white collecting but you are so mad when it is Somali people. You know where these Europeans and western nations get their wealth from they steal Africa resources. Not only do these nations steal they interfere with Africa political affiars. I say lets Somalis collect. They need the money.

Yannie just stop.
If they are white I don't care because it is their country .

What I have an issue is Somalis claiming welfare cuz they should work (like the Asians (not Indians cuz they commit welfare fraud))

I come to the west for a better life not to sit on your ass and eat others tax

You do know that people on welfare are majority white right. I find it funny you don't have an issue with white collecting but you are so mad when it is Somali people. You know where these Europeans and western nations get their wealth from they steal Africa resources. Not only do these nations steal they interfere with Africa political affiars. I say lets Somalis collect. They need the money.
Sounds like you are on welfare. :hemad:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Yannie just stop.
If they are white I don't care because it is their country .

What I have an issue is Somalis claiming welfare cuz they should work (like the Asians (not Indians cuz they commit welfare fraud))

I come to the west for a better life not to sit on your ass and eat others tax

Stop your BS. I don't understand why you are so quick to demean your own people, while other races you show kindness. What up with that. Stop I am for helping those who are at a disadvantage and I will not disrespect my people. Fix up. If western nation stay out of the political and economic affairs of Africa then I will go back, to Africa.

I heard Somalis kill each other over qabiil in Minneapolis :ooh:. Some shorty was trying to tell me the midgan are getting revenge out there :russ:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don't know why people are saying uk is full of welfare leeches. Those are the old people who can't even speak English. No young person over 18 is entitled to benefits and even if you are it's probably a tiny amount so you're better off working. The younger generation is very hard working. All my siblings have part time jobs + in education. So many haters on here.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Yannie I get what you're saying but we just want Somalis to break the cycle. It's hard for some because let's face it Somalia wasn't a wealthy country where most left with degrees. But the outrages numbers of healthy Somalis on welfare, lying about having out of wedlock children and so forth is just embarrassing as a community.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
@Yannie I get what you're saying but we just want Somalis to break the cycle. It's hard for some because let's face it Somalia wasn't a wealthy country where most left with degrees. But the outrages numbers of healthy Somalis on welfare, lying about having out of wedlock children and so forth is just embarrassing as a community.

I agree that welfare fraud is not right, and it's unacceptable that generations of Somali are on public assistance. However, there are disadvantaged groups who need the extra assistance and those groups of people should not be demonized because of the actions of others.

You know someone was part of the kacaan government when they live on welfare but wear a suit just to go to the coffee shop:russ:.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I agree that welfare fraud is not right, and it's unacceptable that generations of Somali are on public assistance. However, there are disadvantaged groups who need the extra assistance and those groups of people should not be demonized because of the actions of others.

Yes we shouldn't generalize it's very dangerous. There are very hard working Somalis among us who do their best to contribute. I just think the second generation are frustrated with the image of Somalis it's hard not to notice it and who's better to criticize Somalis than Somalis?

5 star Generaal meeting at the local Starbucks. :russ::dead:
z3zrULC

I used to see afweynes nephew in the dot broke AF sending $50 CAD to his dad(Afweyne bro) in Africa:damn:. You know how good that shit felt nigga:banderas: . I'd karbaash them suited niggaz at the country style in dixon:hahaidiot:. The successful somalis out west that I know are those who had good work ethic in The Somali Republic and weren't booli qaran:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.