islaan visits shithole Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No offence abaayo but you're from sweden the welfare capital :lol::lol::lol: you eurotrashers shouldn't be talking. You lot tarnished our good reputations.

Lol yeah we're the welfare capital still doesn't take away from the thousands of Somalis moving to uk to scam both England and Sweden, Germany or whatever country they were from originally.

They make the same amount of money as the rest of the West, maybe even less, but pay 50% or more of their income on rent. Especially those not on social housing. Their quality of life sucks.

Exactly unless your really rich, you will always feel like your paying rent for a house that is not worth the amount.

Apollo

VIP
Exactly unless your really rich, you will always feel like your paying rent for a house that is not worth the amount.

In Minneapolis/Minnesota, the housing situation is a lot better than in London. At least they are getting their money's worth (decent size and clean) unlike the crap in London.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Rents in London are disgustingly high. They pay $2000 per month for what would be considered a broom closet elsewhere in the world.
Vast majority of Somalis in the UK (~90%, maybe even higher) don't pay rent. The most popular type of social assistance there are housing benefits. They also received subsidized utility rates, not to mention rather generous stipends and even many even fake disabilities in their household to receive new vehicles all on the govt's tab.

Sickening levels of benefit fraud taking place in the UK. Subhanallah. Wallahi, most working-age Somalis in North America have jobs but in the UK you will see a whole family without even one person working. Sometimes, if there happens to be a father figure in the family, he will work as a bus driver while claiming to the govt that he isn't married so that the wife can still claim benefits. Then, they'll unlawfully combine his salary and the family's benefits.

Hopefully, Brexit brings many, many changes. Inshallah.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
@HalyeeyQaran that's what middle-aged FOBs and their generation do. I sincerely doubt that UK-raised Somalis would be entitled to any benefits. Most of those work.
Sxb, you would be surprised. This isn't just anecdotal, this is all documented.

You would think more than 33% of UK-raised Somalis would pass just 5 GCSEs as well wouldn't you? Well, they don't and that's data taken from 2011, only 5 years ago.:meleshame:

Let's not even mention Sweden, which is, with all due respect, a social zoo. Sometimes, I wonder if the Swedish govt brought Somalis to Sweden simply for entertainment value because by Allah, they offer nothing more to that country. Yaab.:meleshame:

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi the fucking welfare seeking cunts from Europe have ruined the somali image in the uk. 50% if Somalis in the uk are welfare leeches from rest of Europe.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
LOL , First I am from Dixson now its Rexdale.. Please don't ever associate me with the dump you call Canada. Ha !Canada is better then London someone fell and bump their head.:ftw9nwa:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I know you're thinking "horta if I pretend to despise Canada maybe they'll believe I don't live there"

Just be free fam :westbrookswag:

Yannie

I know you're thinking "horta if I pretend to despise Canada maybe they'll believe I don't live there"

Just be free fam :westbrookswag:
Listen, I have a Canadian passport no lie about that. I am just telling you the truth Canada is a dump. Sorry truth hurts fam.:manny:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Lol yeah we're the welfare capital still doesn't take away from the thousands of Somalis moving to uk to scam both England and Sweden, Germany or whatever country they were from originally.

Vast majority of Somalis in the UK (~90%, maybe even higher) don't pay rent. The most popular type of social assistance there are housing benefits. They also received subsidized utility rates, not to mention rather generous stipends and even many even fake disabilities in their household to receive new vehicles all on the govt's tab.

Sickening levels of benefit fraud taking place in the UK. Subhanallah. Wallahi, most working-age Somalis in North America have jobs but in the UK you will see a whole family without even one person working. Sometimes, if there happens to be a father figure in the family, he will work as a bus driver while claiming to the govt that he isn't married so that the wife can still claim benefits. Then, they'll unlawfully combine his salary and the family's benefits.

Hopefully, Brexit brings many, many changes. Inshallah.

:faysalwtf:
How tf can people do this. The European governments are being nice to take these worthless human trash in, and they fucking bite the hand that feeds them. Even in Denmark, like only 25 % of the Somalis are working. Our people are hopeless, call me a coon idgaf, anywhere in the world where there is a large somali community - from America to Canada to Sweden to the netherlands to Denmark to Germany to anywhere in the Western world, Somalis are on the top of the list on welfare, unemployment and crime
:jcoleno:
Even the Danes are tired of out shit, that video with the Somali kids beating up the danish kid even made other immigrants throw shade at us. We are done for, soon the Europeans will gang up on us and throw us in concentration camps
:mjcry:
Fucking hell man. My family came in the mid 70's, then all these civil war refugees came, and then the tahrib or how you spell it came and fucked the shit up for us ever since

Yannie

You do know that people on welfare are majority white right. I find it funny you don't have an issue with white collecting but you are so mad when it is Somali people. You know where these Europeans and western nations get their wealth from they steal Africa resources. Not only do these nations steal they interfere with Africa political affiars. I say lets Somalis collect. They need the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts