ISIS takes responsibility for the killing of three Ethiopian christians in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Puntlanders are weak like that damn Issa brothers who were to nice to these animals. I sometimes support the clans who use force and fight like the ogadeni who is smart, he knows how to deal with these animals. Once you lose your land thru migrants, you can never come back from it.

Ask Dire Dawa Somali. You can come from politics or joining a nation because borders can be rewritten but you can never change once you lose your land to new groups of people.
There is a big difference between border regions like Dire Dawa and Puntland.

World

VIP
Are you an oromo trojan horse yourself? why do you care if we disinfect these people?
These people were killed for their religion, not because of their ethnicity. Ask the Egyptian Copts/Christians who were butchered by these same savage criminals.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is a big difference between border regions like Dire Dawa and Puntland.

There is no difference between Dire Dawa and Puntland. These oromo need access to a coastal line and have identified they need to push further east untill they reach Hafun. They are using their population strength and sending their people out into those lands and saying 'learn their language and clan system' and be our oromo trojan horse over there and eventually depopulate them as their 'fathers' used to do to other surrounding tribes.

World

VIP
There is no difference between Dire Dawa and Puntland. These oromo need access to a coastal line and have identified they need to push further east untill they reach Hafun. They are using their population strength and sending their people out into those lands and saying 'learn their language and clan system' and be our oromo trojan horse over there and eventually depopulate them as their 'fathers' used to do to other surrounding tribes.
Over 1000 kilometres of Somali land lays between Oromia and Puntland. Stop the fear mongering.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Over 1000 kilometres of Somali land lays between Oromia and Puntland. Stop the fear mongering.

You moron, you don't see what their doing. Their going to each northern area of Somalia, learning the language, learning the tribal system and then causing friction between somalis so we become disunited. Invasions are not just people neighboring you or away from you. They can assimilate into your society and then become a trojan horse and mouth piece for oromia deep down while claiming to support your clan in order you fight another somali clan. Oromos won't fight us directly sxb, they will break us up, divide n conquer.

VIP
You moron, you don't see what their doing. Their going to each northern area of Somalia, learning the language, learning the tribal system and then causing friction between somalis so we become disunited. Invasions are not just people neighboring you or away from you. They can assimilate into your society and then become a trojan horse and mouth piece for oromia deep down while claiming to support your clan in order you fight another somali clan. Oromos won't fight us directly sxb, they will break us up, divide n conquer.

Lack of foresight will be the end of us. Those of us who speak on this invasion are quickly shut down with accusations of xenophobia and fear mongering. We dont control somali galbeed and might not be able to stop them there but somalia proper has to be defended vigourasly. Oromada laaya

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lack of foresight will be the end of us. Those of us who speak on this invasion are quickly shut down with accusations of xenophobia and fear mongering. We dont control somali galbeed and might not be able to stop them there but somalia proper has to be defended vigourasly. Oromada laaya

It was sad cause I went to Dire Dhabe, I been xafada cisse and it's a shame the whole city name is 'dir' but now in reality it is 'oromo dhabe' due to our lack of foresight and having weak people among us who call us xenophobes and racists and even using the 'religion' card saying 'waa muslim'. If he is muslim, why is he taking over people land? Islam is about us praying to the same god, it doesn't mean we will share the same political agenda, every group will have his own political agenda to ensure it's survival into the future.

I felt like I was nothing in Dire Dawa, I was like this is Ethiopia second largest city, we would've got a huge share of Ethiopia in terms of political power due to Dire Dawa importance to Ethiopia. While we have Djibouti and Somalia as separate nations with no ethiopian penetration. We could've basically controlled Ethiopia and Kenya using our somali trojan horses in there to dominate them while we keep our lands in Djibouti and Somalia exclusive to SOMALI ONLY. We are blessed in terms of having many legal nations we have but we don't see that as Somalis. Look at Amhara and Oromo stuck in sharing one nation, while we are on the side sharing with them. That's geesinimo while we eat in their house, they CANT EAT IN OUR HOUSE. Wa raganimo our politics in the past.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Where’s meth addict terrorist supporter @Cognitivedissonance she must be behind
this I haven’t seen her around lately :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
@Reiko do you remember when you use to call me a terrorists kkk

Rest in peace to my ethiopian christian brothers may Allah have mercy on them amiin

May the curse of Allah be upon khawrij an ethiopian or a kenyan christian is more close to me than a somali khawrij may the wrath of the All mighty be upon them and their supports and sympathisers like @Shaolin23 that laughs at the death of these ethiopian christian brothers in the hands of terrorists dogs of hell

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Reiko do you remember when you use to call me a terrorists kkk

Rest in peace to my ethiopian christian brothers may Allah have mercy on them amiin

May the curse of Allah be upon khawrij an ethiopian or a kenyan christian is more close to me than a somali khawrij may the wrath of the All mighty be upon them and their supports and sympathisers like @Shaolin23 that laughs at the death of these ethiopian christian brothers in the hands of terrorists dogs of hell
Are u kidding me I’m the most hardcore ahlu Sunnah wal jamaa Marehan on this site we in central Gedo put Shabaab Wahhabis in the dirt regularly and go make tawwasuf after Axmaq Madoobe your godfather the khawarij monkey will taste death soon inshallah khawarij dogs are not safe among us but your an ISIS supporter from Bari stop supporting terrorism or I will report you wallahi

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are u kidding me I’m the most hardcore ahlu Sunnah wal jamaa Marehan on this site we in central Gedo put Shabaab Wahhabis in the dirt regularly and go make tawwasuf after Axmaq Madoobe your godfather the khawarij monkey will taste death soon inshallah khawarij dogs are not safe among us but your an ISIS supporter from Bari stop supporting terrorism or I will report you wallahi
Why are you making light of the situation, these fellow human beings who have been attacked by terrorists don’t you consider ethiopia Christians to be your fellow man? You haven’t paid your condolences to these ethiopian christian who have been slaughtered by terrorists

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Terrorist punan!s, we need few drone strikes in bosaso
Drones kulaha are you running out of bodies there in hargaysa burco and berbera That are willing to strap on an explosive and detonate themselves into smithereens for icitiraaf

@Cognitivedissonance Ileen are you a extremist argagaxiso waryaa?
Explain yourself
:gucciwhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Very sad to hear. AUN to my Ethiopian brothers.
f*ck you to anyone celebrating the killing of people of the book by these filthy kuffar. Puntland must execute Alshabab members in jails in retaliation.

Ps. Be careful what you post on threads like this. Anyone celebrating this kind of thing will be warned, and if you persist, I will reccomend that you be banned. Be warned.

waraabe

Your superior
Drones kulaha are you running out of bodies there in hargaysa burco and berbera That are willing to strap on an explosive and detonate themselves into smithereens for icitiraaf
We need drone strikes against terrorist majeerten and darod. These galgala terrorists have returned from burning south Somalia which their fellow puntlanders sent them to do.

waraabe

Your superior
Very sad to hear. AUN to my Ethiopian brothers.
f*ck you to anyone celebrating the killing of people of the book by these filthy kuffar. Puntland must execute Alshabab members in jails in retaliation.

Ps. Be careful what you post on threads like this. Anyone celebrating this kind of thing will be warned, and if you persist, I will reccomend that you be banned. Be warned.

It looks like most darods and puntlanders are supporting isis terrorists killing these innocent people. It definitely shows the pro terrorism push in puntland, puntland is the next hotspot for terror it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending