ISIS takes responsibility for the killing of three Ethiopian christians in Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Damn ISIS & AlShabab in puntland
Well now they have 3 less Ethiopians

:nvjpqts:

Killing civilians just shows how barbaric and animalistic you are. It's haram to kill other people just because they have a different background. At least deport them because at the end of the day, they have families and other people who care about them.

Al-Shabaab and ISIS are killing other Somalis and destroying their properties so regardless what they did. They are still Khawrij terrorist that deserved to be annihilated.

Last edited:
Killing civilians just shows how barbaric and animalistic you are. It's haram to kill other people just because they have a different background. At least deport them because at the end of the day, they have families and other people who care about them.

We deport them, hell we even deport even if Muslim & Somali kkk

Reer punt kill them under the disguise of ISiS :kanyeshrug:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The doctor doesn't agree with shabab arab system, somalia has it's own unique shariah/xeer hybrid law and we cannot adopt wahabism or salafism or whatever idealogy they are spewing from overseas since it doesn't accommodate the people values. Shabab sorry but you cannot make us 'arabs', just quit while your at it and stop thinking 'religion' will ensure your protection because it won't.

We know the arabs are using religion as a tactic to infilitrate Somalia and have our minds slaved to them thru indoctrination and religious teachings. However on this single occasion, I support the Shabab guys, You are actually killing the right people this time, please add the oromo muslims also, they are all the same regardless if they prayer salat or not. Just because he is muslim doesn't mean he will spare your land or not invade. Infact it's the muslim oromo who are more of a risk then the christian ethiopian because the oromo will send muslim trojan horses thinking they can use religious disguise while they depopulate the land. I think they did that tactic in dire dawa.

The doctor doesn't agree with shabab arab system, somalia has it's own unique shariah/xeer hybrid law and we cannot adopt wahabism or salafism or whatever idealogy they are spewing from overseas since it doesn't accommodate the people values. Shabab sorry but you cannot make us 'arabs', just quit while your at it and stop thinking 'religion' will ensure your protection because it won't.

We know the arabs are using religion as a tactic to infilitrate Somalia and have our minds slaved to them thru indoctrination and religious teachings. However on this single occasion, I support the Shabab guys, You are actually killing the right people this time, please add the oromo muslims also, they are all the same regardless if they prayer salat or not. Just because he is muslim doesn't mean he will spare your land or not invade. Infact it's the muslim oromo who are more of a risk then the christian ethiopian because the oromo will send muslim trojan horses thinking they can use religious disguise while they depopulate the land. I think they did that tactic in dire dawa.
Don't you want foreigners in Bosaso alot of these Oromos don't stay in Bosaso a relative of mine works in smuggling thing is we want them to come these Oromos are willing to pay 1000s to get smuggled accross the Gulf of aden its a lucrative business we must protect that investment.

Puntland is a shit hole those terrorists don't fk with us because their top leaders answer to our intelligence services. We don't fk with them either as long us they don't cross the line .

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

anyone calling for the killing of innocent people should be investigated and be thrown in jail. killing a innocent muslim is even worse. stagfurulah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
anyone calling for the killing of innocent people should be investigated and be thrown in jail. killing a innocent muslim is even worse. stagfurulah.

I am so angry with Oromo, I do not want these type of immigrants because I know what they did to Dire Dawa sxb, you think they will spare us if they did that to our Issa Brothers? We should be sending a team to Dire Dawa to talk with our Issa brothers who have experience with them and say war nala taliya walalayaal maxan xoolahani ku samayna. We don't need a people who depopulate us, sometimes uncontrolled immigration is an invasion.

If we want immigrants, we will ask them to come and we will control their numbers to ensure they are balanced out to preserve our people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Who knows the doctor may wear some shabab clothes if I go to bosaso and start 'disinfecting' Oromo silently and say to the oromo 'war abaha iyo waxad tahay wase waxad samaynaysan waan ujeeda ma garatay' the doctor can be sneaky too ma garatay if I need to be.

I want to scare them inaysan Bosaso meel nabad ahayn si ay na dhaafan niyahow and return to hargeisa and depopulate them.

World

VIP
MI5 need to investigate the potential terrorists on this thread. Killing innocent civilians is a crime against humanity, and none other than radical Islamists would support that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
MI5 need to investigate the potential terrorists on this thread. Killing innocent civilians a crime against humanity.

No Most Reer Puntland if you give them a choice, join shabab and help us reclaim our land vs abdiweligaas who is scared of ethiopia and won't do nothing about oromo, wallahi even the most educated puntlander will join shabab. Anaba racayo shabab haday mowqifkasi la yimadan.

World

VIP
No Most Reer Puntland if you give them a choice, join shabab and help us reclaim our land vs abdiweligaas who is scared of ethiopia and won't do nothing about oromo, wallahi even the most educated puntlander will join shabab. Anaba racayo shabab haday mowqifkasi la yimadan.
Puntlanders don't join Al Shabab or ISIS. They consist of mainly Bantus and Southern communities.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntlanders don't join Al Shabab or ISIS. They consist of mainly Bantus and Southern communities.

Puntlanders are weak like that damn Issa brothers who were to nice to these animals. I sometimes support the clans who use force and fight like the ogadeni who is smart, he knows how to deal with these animals. Once you lose your land thru migrants, you can never come back from it.

Ask Dire Dawa Somali. You can return from losing in politics(look at the new oromo president in ethiopia) or you can return from losing your land politically because borders can be rewritten but you can never change once you lose your land to new groups of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts