Isis in puntland GROWING. Report/ predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is open secret that minorities are apposed to Puntland and form majority of terrorists cells in the region. Ali Salebaan, Warsengali, Leelkse, Deshishe and others are engaged in open conflict with Puntland Army and carry out suicide/assassination attempts on the regular.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
Head of puntland regional bomb disposal Colonel Osman Abshir Kabayare dies in explosion while defusing an #IED device found on the side of the road in Galgala, Puntland, Tuesday.

DRACO

VIP
Yes I believe so but they have access to global Isis network ,techniques. That's why they are so deadly.

No one knows their exact number but African Union estimates them to increase as 6000 Isis fighters in the Arab world are returning to Africa .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Where’s the link naaya miise you expect us to take your word as gospel when you’re a terrorist sympathiser Somalia in chaos benefits Isaac icitiraaf

DRACO

VIP
Where’s the link naaya miise you expect us to take your word as gospel when you’re a terrorist sympathiser Somalia in chaos benefits Isaac icitiraaf
Kkkk I knew you'd come crying.:liberaltears::drakelaugh:

I am the most PRO Puntland person you will ever find :ohno:, why you come crying ???:ohreally:
#MajeerteeniyaHaNoolaato:z1banet:

Last edited:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Buqland officals seem to have become target practise for these alshabaab teenagers, how hard is it to subdue few teenagers hiding in the mountains wearing a raggedy cumaamad on their head :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Again today bosaso . Is it turning into daily attacks or what . 4 people including a soldier wounded in bomb explosion in a garage . Madness.
Post the link yaa son of icitiraaf the worshipper of icitiraaf

I wouldn’t be surprised if you peeps wanted icitiraaf more than paradise kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow hiding in mountains, real brave. Gives me confidence PL army is massive and strong to be faced one on one!!! Keep hittin but make sure u RUN as fast possible after u do, the keyword is 'run' cuz I doubt u will stick around for a fight with PL army!!!

I think wa lagu lacag cuna nimankan buuraha ku jira. If abdilahi yusuf could get rid of them, im not sure why a far stronger PL today can't. Their probably some meal ticket and justification for some minister in garowe. As long as they stay out of the cities n towns eyebrows wont be raised like when they tried to come to garacad, now they went way to far, they started dreaming and dreams can turn deadly as seen!!!

Reality is and I know this hurts draco moys. Shabab or Isil or watever u wanna call em, dont control a single territory in PL. Even in Galgala they are not in galgala town but way outside in the mountains where there is no1 and no settlements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts