Is yasska a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
Stop pretending someone you ain't and taking someone else's identity.
At least change your name...................

Muji

VIP
@yaskaaa I like you but I have to be honest with you
:farmajoyaab:
The only people who believe you’re a hot Latina here is @Bidaar Wanagsan who has had a permanent erection since Khaat was banned in the UK and the other members of this forum who are not allowed to leave the house without a carer.

Don’t get angry at me naya I’m only telling you what everyone else is saying in the DMs :fittytousand:

I dont think you should be singled out though we have members here who are lying about being a lowly Mexican :dabcasar:we even have someone who is lying about being a doctor but I won’t go in to that :siilaanyolaugh:

The only people who believe you’re a hot Latina here is @Bidaar Wanagsan who has had a permanent erection since Khaat was banned in the UK and the other members of this forum who are not allowed to leave the house without a carer.

Don’t get angry at me naya I’m only telling you what everyone else is saying in the DMs :fittytousand:

I dont think you should be singled out though we have members here who are lying about being a lowly Mexican :dabcasar:we even have someone who is lying about being a doctor but I won’t go in to that :siilaanyolaugh:
Dint hit her with the facts she'll call you ugly because you're not mixed .

So people talk about me in the DMS but won't say it to me interesting. What else do they be saying :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.