"Your probably a 30 yr old farax"
"Catfish"
"Miserable abdi pretending to be a girl"
"Old somali man"
"You wanna be latina"
"Your a nigga pretending to be a girl"
'Prove yourself"
I love triggering you emotional retards :chrisfreshhah:

These lines are usually said when I expose a couple of you for your arab bumlicking and overall exposing you to facts.

Next time when you emotional retards come for me be original. Yall sound like kids saying the same lines over and over again.

"Your probably a 30 yr old farax"
"Catfish"
"Miserable abdi pretending to be a girl"
"Old somali man"
"You wanna be latina"
"Your a nigga pretending to be a girl"
'Prove yourself"
I love triggering you emotional retards :chrisfreshhah:

These lines are usually said when I expose a couple of you for your arab bumlicking and overall exposing you to facts.

Next time when you emotional retards come for me be original. Yall sound like kids saying the same lines over and over again.
LMAO I see I have triggered you so hard that you made a thread about it lol what kinda of dumb catfish are you:deadmanny:

@Molotoff prove you are Albanian. You are Somali
Lol if @yaskaaa was truly a half cocaine addict as she claims she would've acted normally like @Molotoff or the other many halfies and ajnabis on here instead she constantly mentions she's a halfie gets pictures online to troll horny faraxs and in general is just an attention I'm sorry but you're just a faraax in burco in a internet cafe trickotr all these virgin faraaxs

Lol if @yaskaaa was truly a half cocaine addict as she claims she would've acted normally like @Molotoff or the other many halfies and ajnabis on here instead she constantly mentions she's a halfie gets pictures online to troll horny faraxs and in general is just an attention I'm sorry but you're just a faraax in burco in a internet cafe trickotr all these virgin faraaxs
I don't constantly mention it YALL KEEP FORCING ME TO PROVE MYSELF a fucking big difference. I don't think yall can take my views so you just call me a catfish to make yourself feel better. I legit don't know why I signed up here yall hate me for nothing.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria

I know she is actually a full Somali. I don't waste my time on trolls. She is just a qumayo looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.