Is yasska a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you entertaining it???? You should bask in the glory of triggering them by your mere presence instead of justifying yourself. I'm actually entertained by the amount of people that are outraged at the notion of you being half Colombian. And you just ruining it

@Emily you habesha rat, come teach her

:drakewtf:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why are you entertaining it???? You should bask in the glory of triggering them by your mere presence instead of justifying yourself. I'm actually entertained by the amount of people that are outraged at the notion of you being half Colombian. And you just ruining it

@Emily you habesha rat, come teach her

:drakewtf:
Hey I don’t claim to be half South American:bell:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We're in an online forum. I don't give a flying f*ck if @yaskaaa is a flamingo disguised as a billy goat.

I am not hating on her but he is unnecessarily rude to women and also racist. South Americans are cool with Americans. It’s definitely a man pretending to be a female.

Don't be threatened by a young conservative girl with her head on.

Whether you are a male feminist (me), a liberal tie (you) or a conservative girl like yaska. We need to unite as minorities against the oppressive regime

At least stand united with her, the enemy of your enemy is your friend!! How long these xalimos been grilling you and you snake it the first opportunity. I thought short girls were meant to be fierce n shit

:gucciwhat:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Whether you are a male feminist (me), a liberal tie (you) or a conservative girl like yaska. We need to unite as minorities against the oppressive regime

At least stand united with her, the enemy of your enemy is your friend!! How long these xalimos been grilling you and you snake it the first opportunity. I thought short girls were meant to be fierce n shit

f*ck that peaceful shit. Social war keeps shit spicy bro. Keep the hate and the heat. We're online. If anyone gets depressed with these threads, they ain't mentally hard enough to stay imo.

f*ck that peaceful shit. Social war keeps shit spicy bro. Keep the hate and the heat. We're online. If anyone gets depressed with these threads, they ain't mentally hard enough to stay imo.

A war, not a one sided slaughter sxb.

Do you know what fat es like reiko amd knowles do to underfed and undersized xalimos like yaska while all the other xalimos watch. I have seen it on nat geo. I want the pecking order disrupted

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

f*ck conservatives and women who support misogyny. Xalimos don’t gang up on me, it’s the easily triggered low testosterone racist Abdis who come for me in packs including you.

Give me an example of when I was rude to women?

Is this supposed to be a question? Brotha stop trolling me:drakekidding:

Have a good one folks

f*ck conservatives and women who support misogyny. Xalimos don’t gang up on me, it’s the easily triggered low testosterone racist Abdis who come for me in packs including you.

Is this supposed to be a question? Brotha stop trolling me:drakekidding:

Have a good one folks

Wow, when have I ever been anything but respectful and polite to you?

I am so fucking offended

Hey-Guys-Itis-an-Internet-Fight-1.jpg

Reborn
You only reply to threads about me move. For your information the girl on Twitter is full somali I even provided receipts here. Now go useless nigga

Alright then. I humbly apologize to you if this is the case. I was stating such things because I follow her socials and it made kinda wonder. Again, I won't be on your case again :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending