Is Toronto really this bad?

Every day I hear about a senseless murder from this city and it’s always either Somalis or other blacks. Less than 10% in Toronto are black. East Asians are 12% and it seems most murders is committed by black people despite being less than 10%

Nothing compared to U.S cities but bad compared to Canadian cities. Although East African crime might be highest there in NA since there’s no AA or Latino there.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In terms of murders/crime per capita Toronto isn’t even that bad. And when you realize that it’s really a few certain places that account for most of the crimes, obviously these places being low-income neighborhoods and stuff. The rest of Toronto is safe.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So you think of all Somali diasporas Toronto has the highest crime numbers?
The highest crime rates? Maybe. Highest crime numbers? Definitely not.

Just by sheer number London has us beat but in terms of the proportionality of Somalis in the area to how much crime they commit Toronto is probably ahead of London. I’m not sure though.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
nah only if your involved. People like me who dont associate with filth are safe alx.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The murder rate is about 2 per every 100,000 people. It's a very safe city but madows (you are also madow btw) commit almost all the murders. So it's best to stay away from them (they have no naxaris if you step on their shoe by accident for example you might die).

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The murder rate is about 2 per every 100,000 people. It's a very safe city but madows (you are also madow btw) commit almost all the murders. So it's best to stay away from them (they have no naxaris if you step on their shoe by accident for example you might die).
So if I step on your shoe I will die?
:trumpsmirk:
I always knew you were a member of Alkebab, but I didn’t expect the bomb to be in your shoe

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
So if I step on your shoe I will die?
:trumpsmirk:
I always knew you were a member of Alkebab, but I didn’t expect the bomb to be in your shoe

I don't live there.

Stop trying to gaslight and project.

Aren’t we having battle to death on the 18th and didn’t you say you gonna shoot me? Did you grow up in Toronto by any chance?

The case is that the majority of crime happens in microgeographic units; a take from literature of criminology in consideration to areas is that less than 10% (regularly around ~5%) of spaces make up ~50% of such crime. It's not wrong to assume most of Toronto doesn’t even recognize the violent crime types because it is concentrated in hot spots. The issue is that it is overrepresented in certain places, which can overlap well with immigrant backgrounds and appear as if the whole city is fucked up. It usually isn't.

There are, of course, different elements to it, that different crime types don’t overlap in the case of space, and that time is also a thing that can change with victimization points, where criminal activity can peak at one time limit and be almost none at another time. There is more to be researched on the temporal and spatial crime activity relations.

To get to the point, 3.7% of Toronto make up 50% of the crime (car thefts, burglaries, robberies), while 84% of the intersections were crime-free, and 16% of the intersections made up 96.4% of such crime. Again, crime type correlations are another thing. But spatial distribution shows the same disparate pattern asymmetry with violent crime in Chicago based on area and concentration, where across 14 years, 16% of spatial neighborhood clusters made up 59% of the total variance.

The case is that the majority of crime happens in microgeographic units; a take from literature of criminology in consideration to areas is that less than 10% (regularly around ~5%) of spaces make up ~50% of such crime. It's not wrong to assume most of Toronto doesn’t even recognize the violent crime types because it is concentrated in hot spots. The issue is that it is overrepresented in certain places, which can overlap well with immigrant backgrounds and appear as if the whole city is fucked up. It usually isn't.

There are, of course, different elements to it, that different crime types don’t overlap in the case of space, and that time is also a thing that can change with victimization points, where criminal activity can peak at one time limit and be almost none at another time. There is more to be researched on the temporal and spatial crime activity relations.

To get to the point, 3.7% of Toronto make up 50% of the crime (car thefts, burglaries, robberies), while 84% of the intersections were crime-free, and 16% of the intersections made up 96.4% of such crime. Again, crime type correlations are another thing. But spatial distribution shows the same disparate pattern asymmetry with violent crime in Chicago based on area and concentration, where across 14 years, 16% of spatial neighborhood clusters made up 59% of the total variance.
So in summary specific group of people from specific areas are committing vast majority of violent crime aka madow and Somalis

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s not bad at all majority of the people you see get murdered were involved in shit they weren’t supposed to be in of course apart from the minoritthat get innocently killed like the OP

If you stay out the ghettos you will be ok, also idk why some users above are trying to make Somalis in Toronto seem like some murderers they aren’t. The ones in Toronto are more involved in the drug game if anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Canada is no different than Sweden, Uk or any other European countries. We have been given every opportunity and if one choose to be criminal. That’s on them. I love the excuse of poverty. Even if you grew up on ceer we haven’t seen poverty. Not being able to buy latest Jordan shoes doesn’t mean poverty

This reductionism is a crime in itself.
The issue is not complex. You are making a long list of excuses for criminals who has no regard for you. Last 20 years liberal swedes used these excuses and gave these criminals everything to end the poverty excuse. But it didn’t stop there cause they wanted more. What did Canada do to guys like top 5?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never claimed you did but it is something that you would say in the future considering the type of person you are (BLM type). Hehe. I find it hilarious that without any effort and through their own misunderstanding, I rile people up.

Trending