Is Toronto really this bad?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Theyve ruined our reputation, I got cadaans at work shilling me cause I am Somali “wallahi bro” “ bucktee” its so cringe how they try to be Somali.

What happened to that white lesbian who claimed she was a Somali? Hehe

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I never claimed you did but it is something that you would say in the future considering the type of person you are (BLM type). Hehe. I find it hilarious that without any effort and through their own misunderstanding, I rile people up.
lol I’m a “BLM type”? Why, because I don’t like white people? You’re incredibly dichotomous. You love to assign labels to everyone and anyone just to help you feel better about which “side” you chose.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@AbdiGaalDoon you are a deranged degenerate. You’re beyond an cadaan lover, you’re an cadaan-lite. You’re a poor imitation of the white man.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
lol I’m a “BLM type”? Why, because I don’t like white people? You’re incredibly dichotomous. You love to assign labels to everyone and anyone just to help you feel better about which “side” you chose.

@AbdiGaalDoon you are a deranged degenerate. You’re beyond an cadaan lover, you’re an cadaan-lite. You’re a poor emulation of the white man.

I'm a proud black man. The only thing white about me is the tshirt I am wearing.

Go shoot some hoops @Hot Ballah to take your xanaag out Hehe. Notice how I didn't insult you and kept my cool the entire time. You are very hot tempered. Deep breaths and count to 10.

:mjpls:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm a proud black man. The only thing white about me is the tshirt I am wearing.

Go shoot some hoops @Hot Ballah to take your xanaag out Hehe. Notice how I didn't insult you and kept my cool the entire time. You are very hot tempered. Deep breaths and count to 10.

:mjpls:
bro I’m just trolling you, I’m not actually mad lol.

I really wouldn’t consider calling you a “big fat stinking liar” much of an insult.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
bro I’m just trolling you, I’m not actually mad lol.

I really wouldn’t consider calling you a “big fat stinking liar” much of an insult.

You called me a deranged degenerate, among other weak insults.

I am sure you are mad because I know a number of Dhulbahante and they all get angry quite easily and over little things. In fact, I had one very upset with me a few months ago over something silly. I think there's a correlation.

:mjkkk:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You called me a deranged degenerate, among other weak insults.

I am sure you are mad because I know a number of Dhulbahante and they all get angry quite easily and over little things. In fact, I had one very upset with me a few months ago over something silly. I think there's a correlation.

:mjkkk:
I only called you that because that’s what @Grigori Rasputin always calls you lol. I was actually trying to imitate the way he insults you. Calling you a degenerate is his signature.

I’m sure that man had a very good reason for being upset with you. In fact, no reason is needed lol.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I only called you that because that’s what @Grigori Rasputin always calls you lol. I was actually trying to imitate the way he insults you. Calling you a degenerate is his signature.

I’m sure that man had a very good reason for being upset with you. In fact, no reason is needed lol.

I only call him that because he accuses me of raping the fruit of the nation.

The issue is not complex. You are making a long list of excuses for criminals who has no regard for you. Last 20 years liberal swedes used these excuses and gave these criminals everything to end the poverty excuse. But it didn’t stop there cause they wanted more. What did Canada do to guys like top 5?
I'm aware of how things are. Excuse-making was not the aim; that's a strawman take.

Trending

Latest posts