Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
EVERYBODY!
Q0eWr.gif

Calm your breasts. :vo3yidw:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Why landers don't want electric wall to be built the border they claim, because they going to suffer. They don't even have a moos.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If I was leader of SL or PL I'd make those states attractive to businesses. Lower taxes for job creators. Reduce the unemployment rate and create a working class culture.

I don't even know why Djibouti doesn't do this instead of relying on income based on renting out military bases to foreigners.
Wtf you talking about? Business don't go there because they don't want to go
there:ftw9nwa:
Much of there revenue comes from the ports and airport tax not taxing phantom business or people:ftw9nwa:
Meaning they wouldn't be paying tax they just don't want to go there:ftw9nwa:

waraabe

Your superior
Wtf you talking about? Business don't go there because they don't want to go
there:ftw9nwa:
Much of there revenue comes from the ports and airport tax not taxing phantom business or people:ftw9nwa:
Meaning they wouldn't be paying tax they just don't want to go there:ftw9nwa:
Like dp world :mjlol:

In the old Somali republic 3 places paid the most tax. Mogadishu hargeisa and berbera:manny:

Get working Aboowe. make Lascanod, khaatumo Gedo and puntland very rich

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I hate to sound like a Republican but governments and politicians dont create jobs. We the public do. Our leaders are fucking brain dead xoolos. Somalis are good entrepreneurs and business people but they take their businesses to fucking South Africa and Kenya and boost their economy. Look at some of the beautiful hotels Somalis own in Tanzania. :meleshame:
Again you need to know how business works:ftw9nwa:
Starving shithole like somalia where the people live on 1$ a day isn't great place to start a business in:ftw9nwa:
Is supply and demand any business starting in Somalia not named money transfer is doom to fail:ftw9nwa:

I hate to sound like a Republican but governments and politicians dont create jobs. We the public do. Our leaders are fucking brain dead xoolos. Somalis are good entrepreneurs and business people but they take their businesses to fucking South Africa and Kenya and boost their economy. Look at some of the beautiful hotels Somalis own in Tanzania. :meleshame:
It's the governments responsibility to create an environment where business can flourish (ie Security, Rule of Law, Access to capital, tax incentives). Kinda hard to grow a business when you have to bribe government officials, warlords, al-shabaab etc. to get things done.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Again you need to know how business works:ftw9nwa:
Starving shithole like somalia where the people live on 1$ a day isn't great place to start a business in:ftw9nwa:
Is supply and demand any business starting in Somalia not named money transfer is doom to fail:ftw9nwa:

Tanzania and Kenya are also starving shit holes. Dirt poor countries. Yet Somalis go there and operate their businesses. They have security and safety that Somalia don't.

To build a nation you gotta start somewhere and you gotta give incentives to businesses to come to your state and generate revenue.

@merka I agree. Crooked government officials are holding the SL and PL back. Djibouti as well. Djibouti City could have achieved so much more.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
These who did n't know. Gedo is Somalia's breadbasket. We export: Onion, papaya, mango, potatoes, banana, and sesame. The import cigaretes to Somalia mainly pass through Balad-hawo border, Gedo.
We are backbone of Somalia. And we still rock.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Like dp world :mjlol:

In the old Somali republic 3 places paid the most tax. Mogadishu hargeisa and berbera:manny:

Get working Aboowe. make Lascanod, khaatumo Gedo and puntland very rich
Dumb f*ck my comment revolved around business requiring buying or selling goods the port being upgraded is not what my comment is about.
:ivers:
The port makes all the money
Not you :ivers:
Unless you have factual proof to disprove my port is making all the money quote don't quote me:ivers:

waraabe

Your superior
Dumb f*ck my comment revolved around business requiring buying or selling goods the port being upgraded is not what my comment is about.
:ivers:
The port makes all the money
Not you :ivers:
Unless you have factual proof to disprove my port is making all the money quote don't quote me:ivers:

:mjlol:

Qurjile talking about business :russ::dead:

Whatever is next. What the f*ck do you know about business :damn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Tanzania and Kenya are also starving shit holes. Dirt poor countries. Yet Somalis go there and operate their businesses. They have security and safety that Somalia don't.

To build a nation you gotta start somewhere and you gotta give incentives to businesses to come to your state and generate revenue.

@merka I agree. Crooked government officials are holding the SL and PL back. Djibouti as well. Djibouti City could have achieved so much more.
Somalia per capita
600$
Kenya per capita
3,250$
Tanzania per capita
3,000$
As you see the average person in kenya and Tanzania are on average 4 to 5 times richer:bell:
I just did the math In somalia everybody on average live on 1 dollar and 60 cent:russ:
The other countries you mentioned are also bad but not somalia bad:pachah1:
Right now as I type Somalia if it was ranked would be the 3rd poorest country in the world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.