is time to build electric wall between northern and southie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Well well.

We need to build electric wall between north and southie because we don't need landers anymore. They not worthy.

What do you think?
Vote. Yes or no.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I think we should also build a wall between Gedo and Bay and Bakool. I don't want to share a country with Hawiye or darood.

That will be great too. We don't wanna share something with "tuuksi people" from baay and bakool. Let them be separated, who cares.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sweden and Denmark have had at least 22 wars and battles in the last 1000 years and now they are f*ck buddies.

I mean FFS even Germany and Israel are allies today.

If we ever get some economic success this bullshit will be swept aside.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i swear there's something up because wallahi i agree with every thing Bielsa says

nigga's too sensible to be true

i'm watching you, fam :birdman:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Sweden and Denmark have had at least 22 wars and battles in the last 1000 years and now they are f*ck buddies.

I mean FFS even Germany and Israel are allies today.

If we ever get some economic success this bullshit will be swept aside.

But landers are big different than these countries you mentioned above. They backward and full of cuqdad. The rest if nation are quite nice and tired of war.

VixR

Veritas
A lot of mini Somali Trumps everywhere.
312a58e0-4374-0133-5ba8-0aecee5a8273.gif

We need to build a wall around you!
IMG_8781-768x491.jpg

:mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
says the guy from gedo, the poorest shithole in Somalia. We need to build a wall around gedo. no more other peoples tax going to gedo.

Bielsa

VIP
If I was leader of SL or PL I'd make those states attractive to businesses. Lower taxes for job creators. Reduce the unemployment rate and create a working class culture.

I don't even know why Djibouti doesn't do this instead of relying on income based on renting out military bases to foreigners.

VixR

Veritas
If I was leader of SL or PL I'd make those states attractive to businesses. Lower taxes for job creators. Reduce the unemployment rate and create a working class culture.

I don't even know why Djibouti doesn't do this instead of relying on income based on renting out military bases to foreigners.
'Cuz Guelleh is :meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Because they are almost always in it for themselves, and the people are too easily (mis)led or otherwise distracted to demand better.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
only gedo i know is gedo mazo :manny:

I think a lot of countries have deluded themselves into believing the China hype. As if prosperity and wellness is looming and all they needed, the final puzzle piece they needed, was Chinese and foreign influence.

It leaves me flabbergasted as well.

Bielsa

VIP
only gedo i know is gedo mazo :manny:

I think a lot of countries have deluded themselves into believing the China hype. As if prosperity and wellness is looming and all they needed, the final puzzle piece they needed, was Chinese and foreign influence.

It leaves me flabbergasted as well.

I hate to sound like a Republican but governments and politicians dont create jobs. We the public do. Our leaders are fucking brain dead xoolos. Somalis are good entrepreneurs and business people but they take their businesses to fucking South Africa and Kenya and boost their economy. Look at some of the beautiful hotels Somalis own in Tanzania. :meleshame:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
says the guy from gedo, the poorest shithole in Somalia. We need to build a wall around gedo. no more other peoples tax going to gedo.

Waa maseertey, hoo kaadida.
Warya, Gedo is like port, we have border with Kenya and Ethiopia, both pay up front fee tax. We have biggest tax in Somalia. No homeless people in Gedo. Landers got hell lot of Darbi jiif" search on YouTube. For god sake wax isku gala.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Waa maseertey, hoo kaadida.
Warya, Gedo is like port, we have border with Kenya and Ethiopia, both pay up front fee tax. We have biggest tax in Somalia. No homeless people. Landers got a lot of Darbi jiif. For god sake wax isku gala.

kkkkkkk good joker f*ck your dad

Status
Not open for further replies.