Is this worse than Soor?

Have you eaten this before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Soor is the backbone of Somali culture I am 100% Oromo from now on. Tomato sauce + Mangos and a bunch of other stuff to make what looks like cungac in the end smh

OMG another nigga who has soor with caano what's wrong with eating normal food saxiib :noneck:

Ileen meesha ciyaal baa ka buuxa. I also used to hate soor........ when I was like 10:lolbron:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I was visiting a family friend recently and they offered to serve me Soor, and all I would think of was your slander, so I said no... I regret it tho :mjkkk:

Nothing to regret sis you made the right choice matter fact you should consider dropping contact with them. Anyone who offers you soor isn't someone who should be trusted. Would you be friends with someone offering you khamri? Waa isku mid end contact with them

:yousmart:

Ileen meesha ciyaal baa ka buuxa. I also used to hate soor........ when I was like 10:lolbron:

If hating soor makes me ciyaal I'll take that label over being a xoo..... it's ramadan let me not go there hope you are having a great day sxb

Last edited:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
You dodged a bullet there walaal :wowsweat:

You are probably right It’s looks like white mud anyways.

can you imagine if what y’all said about soor being shit was true, and I had to end up eating the whole thing to not seem disrespectful :tocry: so alhamdulillah

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Nothing to regret sis you made the right choice matter fact you should consider dropping contact with them. Anyway who offers you soor isn't someone who should be trusted. Would you be friends with someone offering you khamri? Waa isku mid end contact with them

:yousmart:

If hating soor makes me ciyaal I'll take that label over being a xoo..... it's ramadan let me not got there hope you are having a great day sxb

I’m cryiiiiing, the hate you have for soor :damn::damn::deadrose:

imagine a nigga offering you soor, that would be the start of world war 3 :damn: :jcoleno:

If Soor is the backbone of Somali culture I am 100% Oromo from now on. Tomato sauce + Mangos and a bunch of other stuff to make what looks like cungac in the end smh

OMG another nigga who has soor with caano what's wrong with eating normal food saxiib :noneck:
Wait having Soor with caano isn’t the way we are supposed to eat it.
:mugshotman:

Macalin M

Out here
Ain’t ever had this. Maybe I’m too fish and chips for this. Bajiyo slaps though

warya I thought you were taking a break from dissing soor due to Ramadan?

Trending