Is this worse than Soor?

Have you eaten this before?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It has come to my attention there is a dish at there called "lef leefow" from this name you'd assume it would be like KFC finger lickin good right? NOPE Just watch this 30 min video where this poor woman pretends what she is making is delicious. Never have I seen such good ingredients gone to waste for such a dish resembling a puddle of shuban

:yacadiim:

Which one of you plebs have eaten this dish before am I just mistaken here can this possible taste good?

EDIT: Watch from @11:30 to watch the rafaad in motion I am generally offended she ruined mangos for this dish

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Don’t disrespect soor you uncluttered lafo lafo:pacspit:Maybe if you ate soor as a youngin you wouldn’t be 4’11 as an adult.:mjhaps:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Welcome back wariya you are still wrong about Soor though it's qashin

:friendhug:
My little brother Madulla :friendhug:Walahi I suggest you find a good cook and ask em to make you soor you won’t disrespect it again trust me.:wow1:

Ngl soor can be trash sometimes depending how its made. If the cook is a baller and the suugo and soor is on point your fingers and calool will be thanking the cook for a long time.

First of all don’t disrespect Soor, It’s the backbone of Somali food culture. But that other dish looks like qashin. Why is she adding all that?
:ohlord:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
First of all don’t disrespect Soor, It’s the backbone of Somali food culture. But that other dish looks like qashin. Why is she adding all that?
:ohlord:

If Soor is the backbone of Somali culture I am 100% Oromo from now on. Tomato sauce + Mangos and a bunch of other stuff to make what looks like cungac in the end smh

Ngl soor with caano and sonkor for suhoor lowkey slaps :obama:

OMG another nigga who has soor with caano what's wrong with eating normal food saxiib :noneck:

actually, i remember my mom made it one time
she didnt use all the excessive ingredients and it was pretty good
better than soor for sure :mjlol:

This thread is lowkey bait :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awoowe is so smart
hr - Copy.gif

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I was visiting a family friend recently and they offered to serve me Soor, and all I would think of was your slander, so I said no... I regret it tho :mjkkk:

Trending