Is this true ?

@Himmler I came across this but I'm not sure how accurate it is. Thoughts on it?
1646542361767.png

It’s interesting because beni amer kinda looks Somalis even tho they’ve high eursian blood
Yes i agree, majority of them live around Eritrea and Sudan boarder especially the city of kasala. Majority of them entered the UK between 2016 to 2020 and i became close friends with them cause they live in my area. On average they speak three to four languages Arabic, Tigre, Tigrinya and Itlay. They actually look more somali than other habasha yet they are among the highest Eurasian shifted in Horn African groups. I noticed this fact on illustrative. I noticed horn africa cluster together with difference of 15% between them except Beni Amer. I noticed Rashaida live on the same cities as Beni Amer and maybe Beni Amer have mixed with Rashaida.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Yes i agree, majority of them live around Eritrea and Sudan boarder especially the city of kasala. Majority of them entered the UK between 2016 to 2020 and i became close friends with them cause they live in my area. On average they speak three to four languages Arabic, Tigre, Tigrinya and Itlay. They actually look more somali than other habasha yet they are among the highest Eurasian shifted in Horn African groups. I noticed this fact on illustrative. I noticed horn africa cluster together with difference of 15% between them except Beni Amer. I noticed Rashaida live on the same cities as Beni Amer and maybe Beni Amer have mixed with Rashaida.
Not sure about Rashaida genetic influence. Rashaida are pretty recent migrants (19th Century) and live in Sahil. Beni Amer are nearer to the western border

IMG_5395.jpeg

Yes this looks correct but G25 isn’t completely accurate some of the distances are completely wrong.

Eritreans are significantly more Eurasian than Somalis, as they are about 60% compared to Somalis 45%, they don’t have “extra African genes”.

View attachment 308968
Here’s a good qpadm model on Eritreans, this shows they are roughly a third Yemeni Mahra relative to Somalis which is pretty significant.

View attachment 308969
View attachment 308970
View attachment 308971View attachment 308972 These are Eritreans Fst distances which is a measure of population differentiation due to genetic structure and this is measured by the variance of allele frequencies between the populations, this is a way better and more robust measure of genetic of distance than G25.
fst distances for Somalis pleaseeeee!

Not sure about Rashaida genetic influence. Rashaida are pretty recent migrants (19th Century) and live in Sahil. Beni Amer are nearer to the western border

View attachment 309103
I was making an assumption, i think Beni Amer have recent Arabian influence as well. There is no way they are 60 to 65% Eurasian shifted without a recent Arabian admixture.
1703871414261.png

1703871717485.png

1703871867826.png

On the pic, they are more Eurasian shifted than Ethiopian Amhara and Eritrean:Eritrean (who are probably tigrinyas).

@giire12 The high Arabian influence amongst the Beja and northern Sudanese is due to long standing medieval Arab expansion from Arabia that went on for centuries. Arab nomads continually wandered into the region in search of fresh pasturage, and Arab seafarers and merchants traded at Red Sea ports for spices and slaves.

@giire12 The high Arabian influence amongst the Beja and northern Sudanese is due to long standing medieval Arab expansion from Arabia that went on for centuries. Arab nomads continually wandered into the region in search of fresh pasturage, and Arab seafarers and merchants traded at Red Sea ports for spices and slaves.
Sometimes I wonder how Somalia never saw massive waves of Arab migration like Sudan/Nubia did despite being a stone toss away from Yemen.

Sometimes I wonder how Somalia never saw massive waves of Arab migration like Sudan/Nubia did despite being a stone toss away from Yemen.
Yemen is fertile. The Arabs that came Sudan were mostly from the desert looking for more pasture. They came by foot via Sinai. The Mamluk and other Egyptian rulers also had a role to play in this.

Isn't the average Beja person in Eritrea & North Sudan 60% Middle-Eastern?
I agree, North Sudan are on average 60% Middle East and 40% Nilotic, but Beja is more complicated, I am assuming they are about 60% cushitic and 40% middle east. From the 60% cushitic they will receive 25% Eurasian (60*0.4) + 40% Middle Eastern = 65% Eurasian