Is this really Djibouti?

Interested

Quite the Islamist.

:wow1:For a tiny country like that, surely this this can't be just a bad angle, That too with a total population of about one million? Countries with those kind of population are in league of their own..doing much much better..Soomaali ILaah baa umaqan.

:wow1:For a tiny country like that, this can't be a bad angle, That too with a total population of about one million? Countries with those kind of population are in league of their own..doing much much better..Soomaali ILaah baa umaqan.
Jabuuti is the only part of Soomaaliweyn that has actual slums. Nobody can afford anything, the price of a bar of chocolate is equivalent to $8 USD back home. It's a finished country with a horrible leader. That's why there was a coup attempt just yesterday which failed sadly.

:wow1:For a tiny country like that, surely this this can't be just a bad angle, That too with a total population of about one million? Countries with those kind of population are in league of their own..doing much much better..Soomaali ILaah baa umaqan.
That my friend looks like Djibouti especially the quartiers! It’s the ghetto….

That my friend looks like Djibouti especially the quartiers! It’s the ghetto….
Part of my family had to move down to Hargeisa cause of how shitty Jabuuti has become. Port Djibouti = the world's used condom. A country that sold itself for short term income like a prostitute stuck in a brothel.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Djibouti City got nice areas and slums like every Somali city don’t get it twisted.

the area shown in the clip is the balbala which is the slums part of the city filled with refugees.

Part of my family had to move down to Hargeisa cause of how shitty Jabuuti has become. Port Djibouti = the world's used condom. A country that sold itself for short term income like a prostitute stuck in a brothel.
Didn’t you hear about the president’s daughter Husband? The shag sax guy. The nigga is taking advantage of the women there with his friends. Apparently a couple of months ago they came wearing all white to the quartiers throwing money on the floor?!? People were saying it’s sihr. Honestly, Djibouti is disgusting and expensive for no reason. The stories I heard when I went I was shocked….

Djibouti City got nice areas and slums like every Somali city don’t get it twisted.

the area shown in the clip is the balbala which is the slums part of the city filled with refugees.
Not only balbala but all of the quartiers are slums let’s not lie. Even place rambo is nastyyyy!!! Djibouti is too expensive!!! Barely any jobs for the locals. If I was there I would be high on khat too because there’s no future there! None whatsoever. That president needs to leave!!!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Not only balbala but all of the quartiers are slums let’s not lie. Even place rambo is nastyyyy!!! Djibouti is too expensive!!! Barely any jobs for the locals. If I was there I would be high on khat too because there’s no future there! None whatsoever. That president needs to leave!!!
Which quartier did you stay at? I stayed in quartier 7. But yeah you right but balbala is the worst makes all the other quatiers look nicer ngl

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A lot reer Djibouti come to sland during the summer due to the heat but yeah if you don’t come from certain clans in that city your future gonna look bleak

Which quartier did you stay at? I stayed in quartier 7. But yeah you right but balbala is the worst makes all the other quatiers look nicer ngl
Quartier 6 sauvage LOL… it was crazy when I first went there. The utter culture shock 😫😫

That country is issa centric specifically Mamasan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

it looks horrible. Hobbit land only with Barkhad Looking Pirates

Didn’t you hear about the president’s daughter Husband? The shag sax guy. The nigga is taking advantage of the women there with his friends. Apparently a couple of months ago they came wearing all white to the quartiers throwing money on the floor?!? People were saying it’s sihr. Honestly, Djibouti is disgusting and expensive for no reason. The stories I heard when I went I was shocked….
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somaliland should aid our ciise brothers in their struggles. We overthrew the most powerful dictator in Africa I’m sure Djibouti will be a walk in the park

Exactly! Djibouti is his country! Nigga is a trafficker! He’s only going to leave when the president leaves and that’s the sad truth. He cheats on the wife like crazy with younger women.
He owns a soccer club in Djibouti where he pumps millions into it.

In the document of the NGO Sherpa, taken up by AFP, it is written that Tommy Tayoro Nyckoss “seems to be a pivotal, central personality in the implementation of operations carried out for years by the family of Ismaïl Omar Guelleh for the purpose of embezzling public assets. »

Trending