Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this aint me :damedamn:

Im highly paranoid about forgetting to do something so i triple check myself. Sometimes I stare at my calendar for half an hour incase i missed something. Its exhausting :wow:

I have mental checklists in my head and mutter them to myself and my fingers fidget, the stares i get :ohlord:
im starting to think its not normal. @MuslimManMe maxaa iga qaldan?
I can definetly relate.I read my timetable and tickets out loud and stare at them and reread them till eternity. I check the time a hundred times. When I actually lose or forget something it makes me ultra highly paranoid for a while. Once I checked the train ticket a hundred times and still boarded a wrong train. That nightmare keeps me awake.

Im very much into islamic eschatology but i take imran Hosein in doses but he's a good scholar

If you want to understand the quran. The best youtube scholar is nouman ali khan just search up the name of any surah with tafsir at the end and you will get an excellent understanding of that surah

Shaykh hasan Ali has an excellent series on the prophets...I recommend that

I recommend you buy or find the sealed nectar that's a book on the life of the prophet saws

Read imam nawawis 40 hadith you can find it online

Ima fan of hamza yusuf although some of our salafi brothers don't like him..but he has some excellent lectures

I'll send you a few links to get started

Bayyinah TV 10 Yunus 1- 10:
Analysing the lives of the prophets by Shaykh Hasan Ali: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI20wAOaUFES7cyvPUJ7WcklbkOKSQdT3
I reccomend you to get risala by imam ibn zaid from the Internet. ..it's the most complete book on fiqh that you will find

Anyone who has that book on cotch has a treasure

You the realist nigga in this forum, Good looking out:yousmart:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Why would you need to check your pockets every two minutes if you live in Sweden.
:mjlol:
I dont fear getting it stolen from me because that rarely happens in sweden, but i do it to make sure i have it on me at all times

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I unconsciously check my pockets for my phone and wallet a lot when I am out. I think it's a good habit and the reason why I have never lost my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending