Is this normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I always check my pockets several times like every 2 minutes to see if i have my shit, i even get nervous whenever i see police or security guards even tho i have nothing to hide. If i have my backpack with me and i already know i check it several times to make sure.

Have you guys ever experienced this?

Yeah i do that with my purse 24/7 when i'm out

As for the police thing you must be a american nigga in the UK the police are chilled kkkk wallahi there was a snap video circulating time ago reer acton kids beat up some police kkk

I always check my pockets several times like every 2 minutes to see if i have my shit, i even get nervous whenever i see police or security guards even tho i have nothing to hide. If i have my backpack with me and i already know i check it several times to make sure.

That's a sign of someone who is hard handed it means not sharing anything with anyone....it's early sign of a man who wouldn't share his stuff with his wife...and u are likely to be cheap as well u don't like buying or wasting money la xawla walla quwata illa billah that's a sign of poverty as well bismillahi raxmaani raxiim!! U are hard handed!

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
That's a sign of someone who is hard handed it means not sharing anything with anyone....it's early sign of a man who wouldn't share his stuff with his wife...and u are likely to be cheap as well u don't like buying or wasting money la xawla walla quwata illa billah that's a sign of poverty as well bismillahi raxmaani raxiim!! U are hard handed!
Its not poverty boowe its just that i check everytime.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

As for the police thing you must be a american nigga in the UK the police are chilled kkkk wallahi there was a snap video circulating time ago reer acton kids beat up some police kkk
im from sweden and im not ciyaal suuq i prefer going out to eat with my friends or cinema instead of sitting around in the ends. and ofc play games

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Don't use the term aboowe on another man say walaal!! Women say that to guys just letting u know!!
nigga im reer bari we always say boowe to eachother miss me with that xamar shit
:nahgirl:

What kind of trousers are you wearing that warrant you to check every 2 min.. Does your stuff not feel secure in your pocket? Why are you nervous of police? How old are you?

I don't think this is normal, try to unlearn this behavior, try therapy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Smoking too much weed. U r suffering from side effects

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Was that the video where they handcuffed the policeman with his own cuffs? :hemad:

No because I don’t think somali girls checked that much besides the airport so I don’t have that paranoia

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What kind of trousers are you wearing that warrant you to check every 2 min.. Does your stuff not feel secure in your pocket? Why are you nervous of police? How old are you?

I don't think this is normal, try to unlearn this behavior, try therapy.
Im wearing normal jeans idk it feels secure but i check it. Idk i feel like i did something wrong whenever i see police and get nervous.
Im 17

Im wearing normal jeans idk it feels secure but i check it. Idk i feel like i did something wrong whenever i see police and get nervous.
Im 17
Ahh I had a feeling you were in high school. Some teens just feel a bit anxious around authority or older ppl.
Best way to get rid of this, is by putting yourself in uncomfortable situations enough times until you get comfortable. Just greet and talk to them, so you lose that fear.
And for your stuff you're checking, tell yourself it's not a big deal ifyou lose it.

Youre suffering from was was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending