Is this normal or am I tripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
It is just a bit of fun but sadly some people take it to the heart. I agree though we should not comment too much
bad things on a girl's looks it can cause them to have depression or become anorexic (in the case if you call them fat).
You really think what a few retarded faraxs noolasha ka dhacdey would cause me to have depression. Ur the scum who brags about shit he's never achieved. Ur probably get abused daily by ur "boys" and need to feel like a man by throwing disgusting vulgar comments like that. Ur a disgrace, do the world a favour and u and ur mofo rapists can jump off a cliff.

Seoul

. . .
wallahi some of u men are disgusting vultures uff. Even in this blessed this month ur chatting xaar and qashin and balaayo loo baahnayn shidd nimankan horta ma rag baa ilaahey baan idinku daarshey
Babe u see everything on the net these days. Allow them :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
You really think what a few retarded faraxs noolasha ka dhacdey would cause me to have depression. Ur the scum who brags about shit he's never achieved. Ur probably get abused daily by ur "boys" and need to feel like a man by throwing disgusting vulgar comments like that. Ur a disgrace, do the world a favour and u and ur mofo rapists can jump off a cliff.

Hey rude gurl. Stop play hard to get

Bohol

VIP
@Seoul

v450b.jpg

DiricLover

Qalanjo
@DiricLover Where did I call anyone vulgar and disgusting names in this thread? I can't speak for others but for me
I have a code of conduct. I only karbash females that try to get mouthy with me, I never bother respectful ones though.
You were egging them on so u might aswell be calling her that. Karbash ku yeh go karbash ur self walaal waad u baahantahay

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I disagree I am the epitome of masculinity. I will never be a simp nor politically correct.Orod
radso nin boorsada ku qada oo haye ku daha waxkasta.
:russsmug:
So you're telling me the epitome of masculinity is a fragile disrespectul creature? Naah mate

Don't worry mid baga ii haya waan halay. Ilaahey khayr ha siiyo

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
When she approaches first I get the impression that walaga dhergay, xishood is vital for me tbh, bashfulness is something inherent in a CHASTE woman..

Some ty coming up to me askin for my number naaah brudda that pumpum been open long time llow dat ting styll...

Bohol

VIP
Why are you posting someone's private messages online have you no shame. couples can say whatever they like behind closed doors. However you seem to be some kind of child who likes to post his private affairs for all to see. Shame on u

Who said we were couples? It was simple rough courting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts