Is this normal 2 see in the UK? I thought these people were very racist to allow this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
South Asian parents are so strict.
They would kill their child if they came home with a negro.
Somalis on the other hand be like
"Hooyo magacii inanka"
"His name is Tyrone mum"
"Soo fadhiiso hooyo, na bal inanka shaah usoo shuba".

and the other are viewed as being a part of an ethnic group that has rape enclaves and throws acid at people they disprove of.

and to my knowledge the cheap and clean thing is a pure meme fabricated online so pick your poison sxb.

don't confuse pakistanis with indians. The rapists are sexually repressed hindus in the sub continent.
But it does not change the fact that asian men and head of households do not mess around when it comes to their women. You have to give them props for that. And that's why tyrones and jail con reverts hesitate when they approach a desi girl. They go after easy prey in the end which tends to be dumarkaynah.

And the somali community ends up picking up the bill with Madow kids and single mothers around

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
In my lifetime I've only seen one black and Asian Muslim couple. The man was Jamaican and the woman was Pakistani. I did a work placement inside a nursery a few years ago and their son attended. He had a really weird ambiguous look about him but by his curly kinky hair you could tell he had black in him but it is VERY rare for something like this to occur.

I actually came across this YouTube channel a few years ago she made a video talking about how she had a racist encounter with a older Pakistan woman who asked her "why her kids looked like that" and she replied "because I married a black man" and the old woman's reply was "why".....lmao.
This YouTube couple NEVER show their kids which is annoying because I just want to see what they look like.

Last edited:

black

live and let die.
This is super rare. Especially Black Male + Asian Female. I wonder if their East Asian counter part is even more rare :cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They also number 1 in the world acid throwing championships.

No Faraax would ever disfigure his daughter for doing something as mundane as marrying out

:susp:

They shouldnt be the standard to aspire to.

:damn::dead::deadmanny::dead1:

They hold that title and they are the reigning champs.

Even how they throw at their female's face is always precise, they don't even miss

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
yep. Unlike brain dead somali parents, asian parents do not play around the subject of marriages. Where i worked we sometimes had asian girls in hostels who were thrown out by their parents for fooling around. Never mind getting married to ex jail cons
Everybody in the west will eventually assimilate. The first generation will resist at first, but the next generation of parents won't.

yep. Unlike brain dead somali parents, asian parents do not play around the subject of marriages. Where i worked we sometimes had asian girls in hostels who were thrown out by their parents for fooling around. Never mind getting married to ex jail cons

And you think that's a good thing? Lol very s like

black

live and let die.
Everybody in the west will eventually assimilate. The first generation will resist at first, but the next generation of parents won't.

Maybe in 10 generations, but the Sikhs and Hindus have so far done a good job of integrating without fully assimilating to the British ways. They should be our role models.

N

nadia

A young Asian muslim girl married to a black revert is rarer than finding a shiny pokemon card.

:dead:

I thought you were one of the "as long as he's muslim" people
:damedamn:

VixR

Veritas
It seems Britian is an extremist hub due to enclaving. Here in the states, its not a weird sight to see Indo-Pakistanis dating Black and White guys. The first Black relationship I was exposed to was Korean-Black in HS, the second was Indian-Black.

It seems Britian is an extremist hub due to enclaving. Here in the states, its not a weird sight to see Indo-Pakistanis dating Black and White guys. The first Black relationship I was exposed to was Korean-Black in HS, the second was Indian-Black.

Yea I've seen a lot in Canada too, especially among Caribbean blacks and Indians. People in the U.K. must not interact with people outside of their race much.

black

live and let die.

School is very different from adult life. Background matters very little.

VixR

Veritas
School is very different from adult life. Background matters very little.
That was fairly early. If you're not aversed to dating out in highschool, you wont be in later life. Your expectations for a partners may change, your tastes probably wont. My point was, I've been seeing it since early and it isn't a weird sight.
Yea I've seen a lot in Canada too, especially among Caribbean blacks and Indians. People in the U.K. must not interact with people outside of their race much.
I really think they must have a different experience. Isn't Britain basically a second Pakistan? Maybe if Auntie Preeti is hawking you at her corner store and has brother and cousin Deepak and Sanddeep on you, it's harder to return Terrell's call or something:zhqjlmx:

Indians are probably among the most nosyest ppl out there.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Spitafield is bangaldesh enclave Woolwich is a somali enclave and west part of woolwich is a nepalise enclave Tottenham is a black enclave Southall is a indian enclave Romford/dagenham is a white enclave (the last bastion of white supremacy in london) Barking is a east european enclave etc London is a divided city most other cites in the UK is like this too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending