Is this normal 2 see in the UK? I thought these people were very racist to allow this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is this a special case? Where a person from the subcontinent marries a madoow?

Marriages between desi and blacks are SUPER rare.

Much rarer than somali-black marriages.

yep. Unlike brain dead somali parents, asian parents do not play around the subject of marriages. Where i worked we sometimes had asian girls in hostels who were thrown out by their parents for fooling around. Never mind getting married to ex jail cons

yep. Unlike brain dead somali parents, asian parents do not play around the subject of marriages. Where i worked we sometimes had asian girls in hostels who were thrown out by their parents for fooling around. Never mind getting married to ex jail cons

They also number 1 in the world acid throwing championships.

No Faraax would ever disfigure his daughter for doing something as mundane as marrying out

:susp:

They shouldnt be the standard to aspire to.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Yeah.

For Somalis marrying blacks, it's a question of whether you can convince your parents to allow you to marry that person.

For Asians, it's a question of whether you're brave enough to cut entire family off to marry that person.

isnt it mosques that facilitated this type of marriages?

They also number 1 in the world acid throwing championships.

No Faraax would ever disfigure his daughter for doing something as mundane as marrying out

:susp:

They shouldnt be the standard to aspire to.

There is a reason why asian girls do not marry out like somalis.

Asians do honour killings also, their crazy rats....
:hova:
This couple look lovely though, I've seen a couple of their videos, they've been together since they were young.

They did an episode about how this Nigerian man put black magic on them, and their house was possessed.:mugshotman:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
call it what you like.

In the end only set of girls have the moniker cheap and clean here in the uk. Sadly

and the other are viewed as being a part of an ethnic group that has rape enclaves and throws acid at people they disprove of.

and to my knowledge the cheap and clean thing is a pure meme fabricated online so pick your poison sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts