Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
upload_2016-9-22_6-50-42.png

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:ohhh:

I didn't know you were Hutu! All this time I thought you were Darood. :patrice:
I honestly think you suffer from some sort of mental delusion. You're people are notorious for inviting foreigners especially when they have a disagreement with other Somalis. Do you look at you shit and convince yourself that it's skittles? :cosbyhmm:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I honestly think you suffer from some sort of mental delusion. You're people are notorious for inviting foreigners especially when they have a disagreement with other Somalis. Do you look at you shit and convince yourself that it's skittles? :cosbyhmm:

What foreigners?

I don't like skittles, my shit is more like jasmine flowers, pearls, diamonds. :rejoice:

Reign

VIP
What foreigners?

I don't like skittles, my shit is more like jasmine flowers, pearls, diamonds. :rejoice:
The Italians, Ethiopians etc...

Walle what they say about MJs and faan is true or shall I call it delusion.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm telling you you're people are traitorous.

Ps why are you so obsessed with Hawiyes?
My people are the best people Allah swt ever created, I thank Allah swt everyday that he made me Darood Ismacil, Majerteen. :rejoice:

I'm not obsessed, I'm appalled and flabbergasted by your people. Since you're level headed person, you might answer few questions I've about your people.:patrice:

Reign

VIP
My people are the best people Allah swt ever created, I thank Allah swt everyday that he made me Darood Ismacil, Majerteen. :rejoice:

I'm not obsessed, I'm appalled and flabbergasted by your people. Since you're level headed person, you might answer few questions I've about your people.:patrice:
What are you so appalled and flabbergasted about? I'm impressed with your vocab. I heard you barely graduated high school.

Gibiin-Udug

What are you so appalled and flabbergasted about? I'm impressed with your vocab. I heard you barely graduated high school.

Judging from your vocabulary and use of sentences I'm surprised about how you're barely carrying a conversation. You keep hearing a lot of things about me, Am I the center of your gossip filled he says and she says?. :jgjrrmx:

In the words of Mariah Carey,

I'm a corporation,
I'm the, press conference, you're a conversation.

:westbrookswag:

Reign

VIP
Judging from your vocabulary and use of sentences I'm surprised about how you're barely carrying a conversation. You keep hearing a lot of things about me, Am I the center of your gossip filled he says and she says?. :jgjrrmx:

In the words of Mariah Carey,

I'm a corporation,
I'm the, press conference, you're a conversation.

:westbrookswag:
I don't partake in gossip on this website, people just tell me shit. Why? I don't know. I guess it's because you made a lot of enemies. I don't know why though despite your buuq iyo qaylo your posts are entertaining to me.

Gibiin-Udug

I don't partake gossip in this website, people just tell me shit. Why? I don't know. I guess it's because you made a lot of enemies. I don't know why though despite your buuq iyo qaylo you remind me of a kitten.
My enemies are limp wristed fags who are jealous that I'm a natural born woman.

Kitten? :draketf:

ahh Somalis and their over inflated sense of superiority due to being part of a certain clan....I feel right at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts