Is this lady Somali? I'm impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She represented and mounted the defense of the Somali territorial water at The Hague yesterday but her last name is so in-somali-like

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Kenya's case is extremely weak, for any who knows international law. She and the defending team will have a cake walk, inshallah.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kenya's case is extremely weak, for any who knows international law. She and the defending team will have a cake walk, inshallah.

I wouldn't be as confident about it knowing that we are led by the world's most corrupt and incompetent leadership in a tattered hell-hole

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I wouldn't be as confident about it knowing that we are led by the world's most corrupt and incompetent leadership in a tattered hell-hole

Unless they bring, more evidence their current case has no substance. Their betting on the MOU signed between the countries, which was non-binding. And secondly, people forget that it was a transitional government that signed it, whether they had legal rights to undertake such a step will be looked at, and whether Kenya took advantage of a weak government.

Somali women are queens
I love Somali women, they've got great minds and great potential.

but they're not Queens. No group of women are queens. Saying that shows insecurity and over-inflates ego at the same time, and yes I realise thats an oxymoron. Stay humble, know your worth (in a positive way) and live a happy and fulfilling life

Same goes for men and being kings.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Mashallah! She's Reer Xamar you could tell by her name.

upload_2016-9-21_18-36-37.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mashallah. As a Somali female I'm extremely proud of her accomplishments. She should be deemed as a hero. This is what young women should follow. May Allah swt protect her from the evil eye of some uneducated Somali men.

Mashallah. As a Somali female I'm extremely proud of her accomplishments. She should be deemed as a hero. This is what young women should follow. May Allah swt protect her from the evil eye of some uneducated Somali men.
Is this directed at me

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Isn't it appalling how the those who sold Somalia's sea belong to the major clans and the lead lawyer of Somalia's case is a woman who is from the minority clans? :ivers: Some would argue why would she bother defending those monkeys who classify her as 0.5 :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts