Is this even worth living in Europe?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
These people though were the ones who suffered
The ones who did damage live in raho
Yeah, so let's hate on these somali kids who probably weren't even born at the time of the civil war because their qabils "ruined" somalia. If you saw the suffering they face and you feel no sympathy then something is clearly wrong with you. Mooryan ba tahay.
At the end of the day - they should not be in there to begin with.

:kanyeshrug:

You don't have authority in the north, heck even in large pockets of the south.

You've been infected like crazy with somali politics and qabyalad. Take a break dude. You're only 17. Don't always make this into us vs them.

You use any chance you get to shit on the government. This is all soo tiring. Whoever has authority needs to stop the people. No one said farmajo has to stop them. When I said "we" I meant all Somali people.

As much as i hate to say it if this plight continues our lands will be absorbed by ethiopia and kenya.

Somalis will rather bootlick and side with a foreigner over a fellow somali.

As much as i hate to say it if this plight continues our lands will be absorbed by ethiopia and kenya.

Somalis will rather bootlick and side with a foreigner over a fellow somali.
Imo the best thing honestly is for Somalia to give ictiraaf (I know what you're gonna say) and having some sort of confederation. That way SL can finally enter the global market and Somalia can have assistance in beating down Al-Shabaab and access to the Berbera Port.

You've been infected like crazy with somali politics and qabyalad. Take a break dude. You're only 17. Don't always make this into us vs them.

You use any chance you get to shit on the government. This is all soo tiring. Whoever has authority needs to stop the people. No one said farmajo has to stop them. When I said "we" I meant all Somali people.
*Just clarifying.

Imo the best thing honestly is for Somalia to give ictiraaf (I know what you're gonna say) and having some sort of confederation. That way SL can finally enter the global market and Somalia can have assistance in beating down Al-Shabaab and access to the Berbera Port.

Qabil should be used as identification/family/cultural purposes rather than get involved in politics and nepotism.

And im not for man-made laws i don't believe in that concept half the problems, actually all of the problems in the world stem from some sort of satanic man made law.

I doubt it's just that. You've been sucked into the cycle dude. I hope you get out of it safely. I can say your pattern of thinking is starting to become corrupted. Try to see things objectively. Right now you're way too emotionally invested.
It's understandable either way :ulyin:

So your whole pride comes from being better than Somalia. Which is " a failed state with a transitional government and an unfinished constitution with deep tribal divisions and terrible diplomatic decision-making. " in your own words. Maybe you need to level up your standards a bit? Cause if your success is relative to somalia then you're in deep trouble my friend. It sounds a lot similar to the fake superiority somalis have over each other that I talked about before.
Well no, but considering our circumstances, there is enough to be proud of. That isn't relative to Somalia at all.

Anyone who goes to Libya in its current state are just insane period. These migrants think that Libya was once safe and stable like it was under Ghaddafi. Thousands of Sudanese men have also made the same journey to Libya only to be kidnapped, beaten and starved to death by these thuggish Libyan militias like these poor Somali brothers in the video.

I don't mean to sound harsh but most of these guys are leaving their countries for economic purposes only. When I say economic in mean it in a loose term, as most of these guys don't want to work once they have arrived in Europe via boat, they have this delusional mind set that the European governments will give them free housing and benefits after they have claimed asylum in those countries. Even if they do want to work, no one is going to hire them as they don't have the valid paperwork unless they do cash on hand jobs which requires some skills which most of these migrants dont have. So its dead end situation for these guys.

If it was for escaping war then I'm sure Somaliland could have housed these guys as its a peaceful state. So your telling me that such stable countries in Africa which are nearby them like Uganda, Kenya, even Djibouti aren't good enough countries for these guys to migrant too, and settle down in. These migrants are delusional wallahi.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Obviously Tahriib isn’t worth it to get to in to Europe. But immigrating to Europe for educational or for work Is completely worth it

Obviously Tahriib isn’t worth it to get to in to Europe. But immigrating to Europe for educational or for work Is completely worth it

Only if you have the skills, qualifications, and right documentation for it. Obviously these guys who do tahriib arent doctors or lawyers lol.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
If you have the skills, qualifications, and right documentation for it.
There’s a lot of highly qualified people back home for example I know a guy who has a doctorate degree in Medicine but due to the fact there isn’t much job employment back home he had to open a small corner shop.