Is this even worth living in Europe?

Guy was speaking facts. We did this to ourselves. Where are the guys that used to brag about their qabil?! Qabil is a delusion somalis have to get a fake sense of superiority. Darood or hawiye or dir, we are all somali. And our status worldwide is one of the lowest, we are utter trash and garbage. We are a humilated people. May allah forgive the dhiig muslim that we have on our hands. And lift this balaayo from us.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Guy was speaking facts. We did this to ourselves. Where are the guys that used to brag about their qabil?! Qabil is a delusion somalis have to get a fake sense of superiority. Darood or hawiye or dir, we are all somali. And our status worldwide is one of the lowest, we are utter trash and garbage. We are a humilated people. May allah forgive the dhiig muslim that we have on our hands. And lift this balaayo from us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just so you know some of those abused in Libya are from somaliland. You might have pride in your government but you're still far from having a "good" state.
I must say we're closer to being a 'good state' than Somalia is, a failed state with a transitional government and an unfinished constitution with deep tribal divisions and terrible diplomatic decision-making. Somaliland just isn't recognized, we've done all we can as a country so yes, I have sufficient reason to be proud of my country.

It’s difficult to see what they’re going through, however we need to get to the bottom of this and find out were exactly are they coming from and maybe even shut the borders completely.

All over. From north to south. We might need to shut down the borders. We also need to catch these tahriib criminals.

I must say we're closer to being a 'good state' than Somalia is, a failed state with a transitional government and an unfinished constitution with deep tribal divisions and terrible diplomatic decision-making. Somaliland just isn't recognized, we've done all we can as a country so yes, I have sufficient reason to be proud of my country.

So your whole pride comes from being better than Somalia. Which is " a failed state with a transitional government and an unfinished constitution with deep tribal divisions and terrible diplomatic decision-making. " in your own words. Maybe you need to level up your standards a bit? Cause if your success is relative to somalia then you're in deep trouble my friend. It sounds a lot similar to the fake superiority somalis have over each other that I talked about before.

Those 2 qabils are responsible for destroying Somalia which is far more disgusting

:kanyeshrug:
Yeah, so let's hate on these somali kids who probably weren't even born at the time of the civil war because their qabils "ruined" somalia. If you saw the suffering they face and you feel no sympathy then something is clearly wrong with you. Mooryan ba tahay.

Trending

Latest posts