Is this a messy table?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wtf???Is that a dildo???

It's a dumbell bar with the weights removed. I use it like a police baton to f*ck up the Opp :trumpsmirk:

Not saying its a bad thing but you have what most people would consider private(shaving kit) or valuable(watch & fragrances) out on the table living room.

It's my bedroom table but ngl i don't consider these valuables. Everything else is locked away except clothes.

Looks messy and that rug is ugly :hova: just because you are a man doesn’t mean you should live like a pig.

You had to go personal with the rug. :mjpls: nighas wear dacas to their rooms cos their floor is mad dirty.

So y'all just gonna ignore the blue Kool-Aid and partially completed rubix cube?

I completed it years ago, now it's just a square stress ball to save money from buying an actual stress ball :mjcry:

This is a reflection of your mind. Maskeen.

Organised chaos?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's about what I would expect from your community. The incomplete rubix cube (as if a hůtu could ever complete one :mjlol:) and the over the counter drugs strewn about are the icing on the cake. -4/10

It's a dumbell bar with the weights removed. I use it like a police baton to f*ck up the Opp :trumpsmirk:

It's my bedroom table but ngl i don't consider these valuables. Everything else is locked away except clothes.

You had to go personal with the rug. :mjpls: nighas wear dacas to their rooms cos their floor is mad dirty.

I completed it years ago, now it's just a square stress ball to save money from buying an actual stress ball :mjcry:

Organised chaos?
Ouww ouukaaay...it just looked like 2head dildo..namean the one the lesbians use...i dunno why i knw these shiiit....,;) do you happen to have lesbian friends? Hahaha naahh im just kidinggggg kixkixkix

Trending

Latest posts