Is this a messy table?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I let my cadaan colleague pick up his Xmas shopping from my place this morning, dude said mate your table and settings is appalling :gucciwhat: i swear this can't just be me who leaves shit in this state

20191225_020508.jpg

Pls rate this messyness level out of 10 :mjkkk:

@Knowles @Gibiin-Udug Xmas came early, finally got the bed back :mjcry: it's been so long.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi this is giving me anxiety, I don't like messy tables.

I need to get out of this thread before I throw my phone.

It's not messy for the typical male, just shocked at the sheer number of unrelated items at the same table.

How on earth do you have perfume, hair-gel, paper, watch, flag, lemsip and boxing gloves at the same table sxb?:gucciwhat:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's not messy for the typical male, just shocked at the sheer number of unrelated items at the same table.

How on earth do you have perfume, hair-gel, paper, watch, flag, lemsip and boxing gloves at the same table sxb?:gucciwhat:

Sxb you have to give me credit, i stopped eating at night, meeshaan cunnaa ooli jidhay.

I cleanup when i have regular visitors but even with this kind of messyness i still know where everything is blindfolded :mjlaugh:

Not saying its a bad thing but you have what most people would consider private(shaving kit) or valuable(watch & fragrances) out on the table living room.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Looks messy and that rug is ugly :hova: just because you are a man doesn’t mean you should live like a pig.

Trending

Latest posts