polygamy

• am for polygamy

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • am against polygamy

• i would be in a polgamy relationship (dhumarka)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • nver that (dhumarka)

• i would be in a polgamy relationship (wiilasha)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • never that (wiilasha)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

The small sub sub sub sub clan I come from is only 5000 men at most I need to do my part to get our numbers back to respectable:kanyeshrug:
@IntensiveCareUnit I can't do this alone:kanyeshrug:
im dtf

intensive care unit
Intensive_Care_Unit.jpg

Thank you! Here's some of my favourites:

Hodan, Hibo, Hiddo, Siraad, Ugbaad, Hodman, (the best ones all start with H) Qansax, Rooble, Rage, Galeyr.

All very strong names. I have a Habo Siraad that married a Yemeni man. Is Siraad Somali in origin?

Nucleas......

What do samawada and shamis mean?

Samawada is the baby sister of my childhood friend. It means either similar to Warsame (bearer of good news?) or, as I like to think of it, girl who moves the heavens. :ulachen001:

Shamis is just Shams - the sun in carabic.
Shamis Abdi is what I found when I googled your username.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So you're literally a langaab. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
well I did say sub sub sub sub clan
All the other sub clans I com from are big
Is just that the smallest laf is langaab
But my small sub clan is part of the biggest dhulbahante sub clan mohamud garad after that I come from the biggest sub sub clan in dhulbahante called ugaadhyahan after that I become landgaab:kanyecute:
We weren't always this small thoe we use to be pretty big the british nearly killed all of us:kanyeshrug:
im dtf

intensive care unit
Intensive_Care_Unit.jpg
You'll be my first wife:lawd:
@bandit invite me to all 4 weddings.
You can be second your second by name only I'll treat all of you the same:mjcry:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
All for one and one for all :vanlf9a::vncu2n5:

I draw the line at one more wife though - if he married another sister we can be good friends, but a third and I'll lose interest in the marriage - garoob time :(

My hopes are raised ..bal soo dhowaaw:dance:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
All for one and one for all :vanlf9a::vncu2n5:

I draw the line at one more wife though - if he married another sister we can be good friends, but a third and I'll lose interest in the marriage - garoob time :(

Not sure if serious. :cosbyhmm:

So you genuinely don't mind if he marries another woman? You draw the line at second wife?

S

Shamis

Not sure if serious. :cosbyhmm:

So you genuinely don't mind if he marries another woman? You draw the line at second wife?

:stevej:Rather a second family than a wecel coming out of the blue when I'm in retirement - everyone need a plan in lifeobamadatazz

T

Tokio

One halimo is more than enough unless you want dhiig kar iyo balayo dhan.

If you look at polygamy from a somali cultural context. Having several wives makes economic sense among herders who move around frequently

Thank you! Here's some of my favourites:

Hodan, Hibo, Hiddo, Siraad, Ugbaad, Hodman, (the best ones all start with H) Qansax, Rooble, Rage, Galeyr.

Is Rage really a Somali name? And polygamy if my wife allowed me to marry another I'd only have one Somali wife, the others would be exotic, maybe east Asian or something :cool:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:stevej:Rather a second family than a wecel coming out of the blue when I'm in retirement - everyone need a plan in lifeobamadatazz

What if a married man is courting you and wants you to be his second wife?

:patrice:

S

Shamis

I'd decline that - no sloppy seconds :axvmm9o: I'd let someone have my hambo though, if things got that bad :5hcpspq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts