Is there a Somali Community in California?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cousin is transferring to UCLA next year so I was wondering what it's like out in California, I heard Somali's out there are much more chill. Whats the community like? I would imagine its not something like Minnesota

UCLA costs 30k per year for out of state students, and thats after full scholarships. So manshallah your cousin must come from a wealthy family.

There is not a Somali community in LA, the closest one will be in San Diego.

UCLA costs 30k per year for out of state students, and thats after full scholarships. So manshallah your cousin must come from a wealthy family.

Yup his father owns a couple businesses in Africa that do well. Yeah I was suprised when I found out there are Somalis in San Diego

Tukraq

VIP
Idk it doesnt seem like a place that Somali's would settle, kinda like L.A
Somalis are all over San Diego, which is a shirt drive from LA and it is the type of place they would live wtf, they only don’t live in LA because it sucks to live there with it’s traffic and homeless colonies, it’s basically a good tourist spot

Tukraq

VIP
Yes ik some from there on insta
its a big spread out state, the somalis there would be bigger than most other states if this wasn't the case, in fact reer daygo in itself is a top 5 Somali American city population wise, and theres many in the Bay Area and Sacramento

VixR

Veritas
I recently visited LA and I loved it so much I wanted to live there. Someone told me San Diego is much better.

That’s more or less par for course for out-of-state tuition for most state colleges/unis, unless you’re in the Midwest where they’re much cheaper? At least, the out-of-state tuition for our university is the same.

Somalis are all over San Diego, which is a shirt drive from LA and it is the type of place they would live wtf, they only don’t live in LA because it sucks to live there with it’s traffic and homeless colonies, it’s basically a good tourist spot
La got the worst traffic in the world ever

San deigo used to be a city with 50 to 100k plus somalis but now i doubt they got 20k due to many moving to cheaper places like texas,arizona and ohio plus minneapolis

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
A true peng ting that got away :i83dwbv: hope she's good wherever she is

I didn't realise Cali was a state rather than a city until a few years ago lol
Huh? What happened to her? :williamswtf:
I don’t understand UK slang walaalo make this easy for me

Keo

VIP
Yes, I have an aunt that lives in San Jose, CA an hour from San Francisco.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
120 miles is a short drive? That’s a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts