Is there a Somali Community in California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My Cousin is transferring to UCLA next year so I was wondering what it's like out in California, I heard Somali's out there are much more chill. Whats the community like? I would imagine its not something like Minnesota

Alot more spread out than MN community, most are in San Diego but I lived in the OC

I was in San Diego not too long ago. The Somalis there are either African Americans or fobs. You never hear anything about this community. They never go back home to the motherland and they have very few Somali establishments compared to other cities despite their sizable population. The American raised kids speak ebonics and think they are African American and they are a fusion of SJWs but also Salafi at the same time. This is not the case for other Africans there like Ethiopians who speak the standard accent and aren't aliens. If your cousin goes to San Diego, the Somalis are in a place called City Heights. He wouldn't be able to recognize many Somalis. Nice city though.

VixR

Veritas
I was in San Diego not too long ago. The Somalis there are either African Americans or fobs. You never hear anything about this community. They never go back home to the motherland and they have very few Somali establishments compared to other cities despite their sizable population. The American raised kids speak ebonics and think they are African American and they are a fusion of SJWs but also Salafi at the same time. This is not the case for other Africans there like Ethiopians who speak the standard accent and aren't aliens. If your cousin goes to San Diego, the Somalis are in a place called City Heights. He wouldn't be able to recognize many Somalis. Nice city though.
Sounds better than MN. No gangs, no shocking news, less toxic cohesion, more mixed in outcome, and in a nice environment.

Sounds better than MN. No gangs, no shocking news, less toxic cohesion, more mixed in outcome.

They commit just as many crimes as anybody else. Didn't some guy from there kill his wife and slice her up? I have never heard of that happening in other places. Murdering your partner and dismembering her is a very ajnabi thing to do.

Lots of down low there too.

:mjlol:

All in all, it's a cool place

VixR

Veritas
They commit just as many crimes as anybody else. Didn't some guy from there kill his wife and slice her up? I have never heard of that happening in other places. Murdering your partner and dismembering her is a very ajnabi thing to do.

Lots of down low there too.

:mjlol:

All in all, it's a cool place
How come we don’t hear about them (their gangs, etc)? It’s the first I’m hearing of that story, but why act like spousal murder is odd. It’s fairly common.

How come we don’t hear about them (their gangs, etc)? It’s the first I’m hearing of that story, but why act like spousal murder is odd. It’s fairly common.

You heard of a Somali killing his wife before in the diaspora? Mental illness doesn't count.

The Hispanic gangs will eat the Somalis and others for breakfast and will overshadow whatever crimes they do.

My Cousin is transferring to UCLA next year so I was wondering what it's like out in California, I heard Somali's out there are much more chill. Whats the community like? I would imagine its not something like Minnesota
M’a UCLA but it’s hard to get into and very expensive.Make sure your cousin stays on campus and avoids the downtown LA I saw the most foul shit in downtown early this year. Luckily UCLA is basically in Beverley hills not really LA.

I’ve seen lots of Somalis at my LA fitness in Orange County when I used to live there. Orange County is between LA and SD. Funny guys would always roast each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending