Is the us still building 5 military bases in somalia

Sol

?
Yes, abwaan biden will win and hopefully elevate a developing Somalia. The antiimperialist republicans will loose.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
The bases are not for US troops but trained SNA forces. It's part of a grand scheme by the American military industrial complex to have buyers for military tech they are pumping out. That mixed in with the fact that oil is now involved means American friendly military is in their best interest.

The bases are not for US troops but trained SNA forces. It's part of a grand scheme by the American military industrial complex to have buyers for military tech they are pumping out. That mixed in with the fact that oil is now involved means American friendly military is in their best interest.
How are they going to extract oil when they can't even move beyond the city borders of muqdisho? Also Somalia as a country doesn't even exist. Most of the south is in shabab hands and up north you have the SL seccesionists as well as the separatist PL, Kismayo and surrounding areas are split between shabab and Kenya. Somalia is finished sxb.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Ethiopia joined BRICS, why do you think HSM suddenly got a little spring in his step? The man signed a maritime pact with a NATO state, forced a random and highly disputed constitution through (which is strangely enough supported by the US-led International Community) and suddenly also has the balls to kick out the Ethiopian ambassador and legally shut down all of its consulates? All in the same week as the Washington based IMF refusing to give Ethiopia a bail-out loan deal to salvage their economy?

This is definitely Superpower juice that is making HSM act this way.

cow

VIP

It's like a ferrari dealership opening in the middle of a homeless shelter.

Somalia can't even afford 1 single a1 Abraham tank.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
How are they going to extract oil when they can't even move beyond the city borders of muqdisho? Also Somalia as a country doesn't even exist. Most of the south is in shabab hands and up north you have the SL seccesionists as well as the separatist PL, Kismayo and surrounding areas are split between shabab and Kenya. Somalia is finished sxb.
Somalia is finished every Thursday on this site.

:kanyeshrug:

Forgive me for not always being doom and gloom.

As for the oil thing, it's all offshore reserves that are being explored. Production doesn't come about for a long time and that's alright, suddenly having oil money would make this more complicated.

Somalia is finished every Thursday on this site.

Forgive me for not always being doom and gloom.

As for the oil thing, it's all offshore reserves that are being explored. Production doesn't come about for a long time and that's alright, suddenly having oil money would make this more complicated.
What you wrote doesn't make any sense sxb..so the land is under shabab but international companies can just ignore these security threats and just drill miles away at sea with no accountability, no rules and no regulstions and America will magically pump millions of weapons into the muqdisho administration..

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It's like a ferrari dealership opening in the middle of a homeless shelter.

Somalia can't even afford 1 single a1 Abraham tank.
You know what? f*ck it.

I'm at that point where I think they should just green light Jilib being turned to dust like Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
What you wrote doesn't make any sense sxb..so the land is under shabab but international companies can just ignore these security threats and just drill miles away at sea with no accountability, no rules and no regulstions and America will magically pump millions of weapons into the muqdisho administration..
You seem surprised. The Americans have done this kind of thing before with south America nations during the 80s. Now I'm just speculating a method, nothing I say is soil fact but if the US wanted to it could just about do whatever the f*ck it wants under the flag of "helping stabilize the state".

You seem surprised. The Americans have done this kind of thing before with south America nations during the 80s. Now I'm just speculating a method, nothing I say is soil fact but if the US wanted to it could just about do whatever the f*ck it wants under the flag of "helping stabilize the state".
So how's this good for the citizens or the region as Mr. Not so doom and gloom? So we can conclude Somalia is a dead country and the muqdisho administration is a bunch of corrupt parasites?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
There will be CIA embedded in those bases

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
So how's this good for the citizens or the region as Mr. Not so doom and gloom? So we can conclude Somalia is a dead country and the muqdisho administration is a bunch of corrupt parasites?
I don't know man.

What do you suggest?

I don't know man.

What do you suggest?
I suggest we free ourselves of qabilism, secondly come together as brothers and then elect leaders who are trust worthy among ourselves, then lockup all the enemies of the Somali people even the ones who look like us.. We need to form a movement.. Then when we are strong enough we will dismantle and burn Ethiopia down to the ground.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I suggest we free ourselves of qabilism, secondly come together as brothers and then elect leaders who are trust worthy among ourselves, then lockup all the enemies of the Somali people even the ones who look like us.. We need to form a movement.. Then when we are strong enough we will dismantle and burn Ethiopia down to the ground.
You know what I 1000% get behind your idea. I'm can't stand the way we are and I'll honestly want what's best for the nation and its citizens. The copium is from wanting the best scenario to happen.

You know what I 1000% get behind your idea. I'm can't stand the way we are and I'll honestly want what's best for the nation and its citizens. The copium is from wanting the best scenario to happen.
That is my dream bro, getting rid of qabilism is the hardest part as even diaspora born Somalis are corrupted.. But the first thing is to acknowledge the problem and then work on ways to eradicate it completely.

Trending

Latest posts