Is The Sharia Barbaric? #Stoning #Theft #Murder #Apostasy || The Hot Seat by AMAU

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Still those in this thread going on about stoning etc.. and linking paragraphs of hadith as if that makes them intellectual. This is what I mean by no fikrah involved and lack of critical thinking. Forget describing it in the hudud section, you have the internet now its easy to go on say live leak and see how barbaric stoning actually is when applied in the real world. Nobody deserves to die in such a gruesome way.

Those stoning videos are some of the most inhumane ones Iโ€™ve ever watched. It takes minutes before the person dies or loses consciousness and in the meantime he/she has to feel large rocks thumping off of their body and head repeatedly. Children are witnessing and even partaking in it as well.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Sharia law is the best law but it depend who to apply it.

We need a balanced sharia law which is not extreme or liberal, we need it modern but don't be obstacle to islam.

Raping is sick according to your mind but who said everyone thinks like you? Why should I listen to your mind and not mine?

holdup.jpg

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Those stoning videos are some of the most inhumane ones Iโ€™ve ever watched. It takes minutes before the person dies or loses consciousness and in the meantime he/she has to feel large rocks thumping off of their body and head repeatedly. Children are witnessing and even partaking in it as well.

What is worse is that it is not even an islamic law, they say Ayat Ar-rajm was eaten by a goat while Aisha was out of the house and every hadith i came across on rajm has some sort of error.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
What is worse is that it is not even an islamic law, they say Ayat Ar-rajm was eaten by a goat while Aisha was out of the house and every hadith i came across on rajm has some sort of error.
true

i dont think older muslim ideas and actions could even be implemented into todays world, that dont mean it stops countries like iran from stoning killers, gays, rapists, thieves, which is all deserved to be honest. :westbrookswag:

Still those in this thread going on about stoning etc.. and linking paragraphs of hadith as if that makes them intellectual. This is what I mean by no fikrah involved and lack of critical thinking. Forget describing it in the hudud section, you have the internet now its easy to go on say live leak and see how barbaric stoning actually is when applied in the real world. Nobody deserves to die in such a gruesome way.
rapists, killers, and all around horrible people deserve to die to stoning, thats just my 2 cents though.
giphy.gif

Psychologist

Changemaker
Raping is sick according to your mind but who said everyone thinks like you? Why should I listen to your mind and not mine?
"Human morality is not brought into existence by God or the Bible. We do not require a commandment to tell us that killing is wrong, and we do not need the threat of eternal damnation to make us do what is right.
To prove this I need only point out that most Western states operate on the basis of a constitution and the rule of law and have nothing to do with religion or the Bible. Killing someone has legal consequences, and most normal people with a conscience regard it as wrong without the need for a cosmic force to tell them.
Oh, but I hear you say, surely these laws and rights have a Biblical origin?
Do you really believe that? Do you think that pre-religious societies had no taboos in regard to the preservation of life, property and other things we hold dear? That a principle like โ€œdo unto othersโ€ would not naturally emerge from any group of sentient beings living in the same place?
This is quite apart from the fact that many of the laws in the Quran are just wicked. We have not, thankfully and for the most part, transferred most of Leviticus and Deuteronomy into modern law. Those Islamic states who have, and which enforce Sharia law, are widely regarded as zones of horror by most sensible people." hope that explains

Trending

Latest posts