Is the Corona virus (COVID 19) man made?

Lately officials in Iran, Russia, China and even Israel are claiming that the mutated form of the virus is a man made biological weapon.

Here’s a tweet from former Iranian president Ahmedinejad with an attached letter he sent to the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I was reading those tweets and according to some dude, the guy that posted this believes that the holocaust and 9/11 didn’t happen

:manny: Pick your poison

hussein

Akh Right movement
I was reading those tweets and according to some dude, the guy that posted this believes that the holocaust and 9/11 didn’t happen

:manny:
He never said 9/11 happened. He said it was an inside organization that led to it. But watch this interview of him talking about the Holocaust. He has some good points

This is off topic but I’ll answer.

Ahmedinejad questioned the historical verification of the holocaust and why it’s forbidden by law in some countries to question or review an event that shaped world history. Historical events are constantly reviewed and we learn new things all the time so why not the holocaust.

9/11 is similar in the sense that it shaped world history and completely distrusted West Asia (Middle East) based on a false pretext. Ahmedinejad was only asking for a neutral investigation.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nah scientists and people in the medical field found out it most likely came from bats comparing the genes of COVID 19 to other corona diseases found to have come from bats and it was basically a match. Not suprise since it came from the same country that considers this a dish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

He never said the Holocaust didn't happen, he just said that since he never saw it he can't be 100% sure that it did.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
:birdman::what1::draketf:
Same thing wtf

But is it really though? The fact that merely even questioning historical events written by largely one side is automatically labeled as "denial" speaks a lot about modern (western) society. :/

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
But is it really though? The fact that merely even questioning historical events written by largely one side is automatically labeled as "denial" speaks a lot about modern (western) society. :/
What happened to the Arab threads

Did you quit along with the Old nick:(

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
There are people who literally survived it ask them if it was “fake”
:childplease:

Trending