Is that Sam of Somalia fella really in Somalia or is he lying?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I really think this man is lying to us, seen his tiktok page and not a single video showing him outside or anything that clearly indicates he is in Somalia.

My theory is he is an undercover MI6 agent whos mission is to infiltrate the somali society. Seriously think for a second. He has done this somali thing for 6 years. He only has 37k subscribers on youtube so he aint making decent money so we can rule that out of the equation. Next is his biggest ”motivation” to learn his wifes culture. I doubt that he is even married to a somali woman. He is lying about staying in Somalia, why wouldn’t he lie about having a somali wife?

K-M-O

Somali.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

MI6?

Garaad diinle

 
I really think this man is lying to us, seen his tiktok page and not a single video showing him outside or anything that clearly indicates he is in Somalia.

My theory is he is an undercover MI6 agent whos mission is to infiltrate the somali society. Seriously think for a second. He has done this somali thing for 6 years. He only has 37k subscribers on youtube so he aint making decent money so we can rule that out of the equation. Next is his biggest ”motivation” to learn his wifes culture. I doubt that he is even married to a somali woman. He is lying about staying in Somalia, why wouldn’t he lie about having a somali wife?
lawrence of arabia and sam of somalia.

He could be in Xamar without a doubt alot ajnabis there now days his beard make him look turkish arab so he might not face same hardship as cadaan gaalo would however someone would already filmed him in Mogadishu imagine a geeljire seein a cadaan speakin afsomali in Medina that defo would gone viral so his either camped up in Xalane or he might not even be in Somalia idk.

One thing ive noticed is that Xalimos are usually the man when they marry ajnabis even seen a indhoyar speak afsomali fluently bc off his wife🤣 yaab dont they know their husbands are meant to welcome them into their community? Seein a ajnabi wearin macawis is just weirdddd.

He’s a Somali king that’s why. We don’t tolerate any slander of his good name here.
Shannon Sharpe Wow GIF by MOODMAN

He could be in Xamar without a doubt alot ajnabis there now days his beard make him look turkish arab so he might not face same hardship as cadaan gaalo would however someone would already filmed him in Mogadishu imagine a geeljire seein a cadaan speakin afsomali in Medina that defo would gone viral so his either camped up in Xalane or he might not even be in Somalia idk.

One thing ive noticed is that Xalimos are usually the man when they marry ajnabis even seen a indhoyar speak afsomali fluently bc off his wife🤣 yaab dont they know their husbands are meant to welcome them into their community? Seein a ajnabi wearin macawis is just weirdddd.
He’s not gaalo bisinka he’s a Muslim man and a very practicing one at that.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I genuinely want to know where his obsession with somalia started.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
How does he stroll around somalia normally without any guards as a foreigner, everytime a foreigner goes there they have security with them

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
How does he stroll around somalia normally without any guards as a foreigner, everytime a foreigner goes there they have security with them

He probably has protection from a qabiil.

There are a lot of ajnabis that walk around in Somalia without guards, it’s only those who are important that are in danger. The Halane crew needs guards because they’re somewhat important officials and they have no connections to Somalia beyond Halane.

The Turks, Africans, Arabs, South Asians don’t have guards back home and you’ll see the odd cadaan that doesn’t have security but is walking with a Somali guide.

Not at all, it depends what kind off stranger you are. You’ll see many syrians n yemenies begging for lacag back home n some who work as restaurant workers he can easily blend in with them.

Funniest part is when you western people are running with this narrative ab Somalia bein dangerous theres ajnabis making mad lacag when u doin a 9-5 in their countries they fking profiting in ours!!!!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Bro @El Nino he’s definitely in Somalia.

Firstly, cos why would he lie? He already was well-known by Somalis prior to moving so there’s no need for clout.

Secondly, if he was lying, he would’ve been exposed by now. All it takes is for a Somali to bump into him in the West and he would’ve been exposed.

I think he’s living in Xamar but giving his family some privacy for security reasons.

He probably has protection from a qabiil.

There are a lot of ajnabis that walk around in Somalia without guards, it’s only those who are important that are in danger. The Halane crew needs guards because they’re somewhat important officials and they have no connections to Somalia beyond Halane.
Protection from a qabiil? do you think u can just buy it? btw his wife is rer xamar their protection are the gov not a powerful clan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your bugging if you think another clan care ab a ajnabi, i do agree his wifes family however will help him around but not awhole clan. ”agreement” kulaha, uno how much lands that are occupied by Hawiyo that was previously rer xamars or how cheap their life is in xamar?

Now that i think off it i heard Rer xamar who live next to mooryan HG are forced to give one off their daughters to the blick hutus but i doubt that protection extends to ajnabis.