Is that Sam of Somalia fella really in Somalia or is he lying?

How does he stroll around somalia normally without any guards as a foreigner, everytime a foreigner goes there they have security with them
My cousin took her husband to Somalia and they lived there for months. He can pass for reer Xamar tbh and he was protected by my family.

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
How does he stroll around somalia normally without any guards as a foreigner, everytime a foreigner goes there they have security with them
Depends the city lol no one would bat an eye if they saw him in Bosaso for example there’s a lot of Arab refugees.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Your bugging if you think another clan care ab a ajnabi, i do agree his wifes family however will help him around but not awhole clan. ”agreement” kulaha, uno how much lands that are occupied by Hawiyo that was previously rer xamars or how cheap their life is in xamar?

Now that i think off it i heard Rer xamar who live next to mooryan HG are forced to give one off their daughters to the blick hutus but i doubt that protection extends to ajnabis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My cousin took her husband to Somalia and they lived there for months. He can pass for reer Xamar tbh and he was protected by my family.

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Bro @El Nino he’s definitely in Somalia.

Firstly, cos why would he lie? He already was well-known by Somalis prior to moving so there’s no need for clout.

Secondly, if he was lying, he would’ve been exposed by now. All it takes is for a Somali to bump into him in the West and he would’ve been exposed.

I think he’s living in Xamar but giving his family some privacy for security reasons.

He could have filmed himself in a maqaayad, in the countryside or in a jingad just to show he is in Somalia, Im not expecting himself to film himself walking down the street. Just a subtle confirmation.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Sometimes I think I live in a paraller society, my sisters or even I would have been already disowned for marrying an ajnabi, never mind taking him/her to Somalia. Your cousin is brave for that.

Sometimes I think I live in a paraller society, my sisters or even I would have been already disowned for marrying an ajnabi, never mind taking him/her to Somalia. Your cousin is brave for that.
Some clans has a history off marrying italians omans yemenies so n on (isaaq abgaal n mj). I cant imagine a Ogaden or absame bringing ajnabi to Ogadenia nfd or jubbaland we dont even mix with our close neighbours habesha n kenyans. i rmba a cadaan marrying a mj lady in garowe🤣 in hargeisa n xamar theres ajnabis with their clan women. even in the west its usually langaabs clans or mj/isaaq/abgaal ladies who marry out.

Whats your tribe?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Some clans has a history off marrying italians omans yemenies so n on (isaaq abgaal n mj). I cant imagine a Ogaden or absame bringing ajnabi to Ogadenia nfd or jubbaland we dont even mix with our close neighbours habesha n kenyans. i rmba a cadaan marrying a mj lady in garowe🤣 in hargeisa n xamar theres ajnabis with their clan women. even in the west its usually langaabs clans or mj/isaaq/abgaal ladies who marry out.

Whats your tribe?
Habargidir

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
We will see in the future more Sams and Bettys in Somalia. Foreigners who completely try/have submerged in somali society. We already have people learning somali on tiktok, the next step is to visit the country. I also see a future where people will take their ajanabi friends to Somalia.

Globalisation will fully hit Somalia in about 30-40 years. There is already foreigners in the country but they max make about less then 1% and are concentrated on few places.

I really think this man is lying to us, seen his tiktok page and not a single video showing him outside or anything that clearly indicates he is in Somalia.

My theory is he is an undercover MI6 agent whos mission is to infiltrate the somali society. Seriously think for a second. He has done this somali thing for 6 years. He only has 37k subscribers on youtube so he aint making decent money so we can rule that out of the equation. Next is his biggest ”motivation” to learn his wifes culture. I doubt that he is even married to a somali woman. He is lying about staying in Somalia, why wouldn’t he lie about having a somali wife?

Nah I actually saw him in Beerta Nabada back in August 2022, lol

Trending