Is that’s time of year 💪 2024 nba playoffs thread

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Celtics vs Nuggets is how it will end - which is quite boring and predictable, even though they are two outstanding teams. My Sixers have a hill to climb so I wrote this season off after Embiid's injury, at best we will do our annual routine of 2nd round exit. The East is a complete lock for Celtics, but the West is actually interesting to see who will go to the WCF vs Nuggets, if its Thunder I won't watch because that would be one of the easiest series sweeps of Jokic's playoff career, no one actually matchups well with Jokic in the West, at best TWolves and Gobert, but any team with KAT in it I have no faith come playoffs - soft like charmin'.

Based

VIP
76ers nation we go to war
Lets Go Celebration GIF by NBA

Celtics vs Nuggets is how it will end - which is quite boring and predictable, even though they are two outstanding teams. My Sixers have a hill to climb so I wrote this season off after Embiid's injury, at best we will do our annual routine of 2nd round exit. The East is a complete lock for Celtics, but the West is actually interesting to see who will go to the WCF vs Nuggets, if its Thunder I won't watch because that would be one of the easiest series sweeps of Jokic's playoff career, no one actually matchups well with Jokic in the West, at best TWolves and Gobert, but any team with KAT in it I have no faith come playoffs - soft like charmin'.
Yeah Celtics coming out of the east for sure no doubt about it the west is a battle zone though there are some red hot teams like Dallas and my Lakers that can really make a playoff run and shake up the west and give Denver a run for their money

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
D
Yeah Celtics coming out of the east for sure no doubt about it the west is a battle zone though there are some red hot teams like Dallas and my Lakers that can really make a playoff run and shake up the west and give Denver a run for their money
Only way to be competitive vs the Nuggets is to have a dominant Center (on either end tbh). Dallas most definitely do not have that and Lakers haven't changed much from last year so Nuggets will overrun them. Jokic was actually saying he found the 1R playoff series vs TWolves in 2023 championship run the hardest out of all 4 series.

D

Only way to be competitive vs the Nuggets is to have a dominant Center (on either end tbh). Dallas most definitely do not have that and Lakers haven't changed much from last year so Nuggets will overrun them. Jokic was actually saying he found the 1R playoff series vs TWolves in 2023 championship run the hardest out of all 4 series.
Yeah the only time lakers dominated nuggets is when they had Dwight Howard and javale mcgee playing physical on Jokic and disrupting his game back in 2020 and he’s gotten much better Since then lakers messed up not Aquiring solid defensive big men to pair up with AD

Celtics won't reach the finals. Bucks won't either.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Lakers and warriors better make it through. If they get eliminated in play in good chance I tune out