Is Somalia ever gonna get better

Do you see your self living in Canaan's country or going back to motherland?

• Canaan's country

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somalia

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
or we're stuck here for the rest of our lives? Ideally, i want to go back, if it gets better.

Do you see your self living in Canaan's country or going back to motherland?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Its a shit country.
U must be out of ur mind to return to shithole Somalia. Even if there is real peace there we will just be another Djibouti.

Insha Allah i stay in the west for the rest of my life.

We cant even get peace, the most simple thing in the world. How u expect Somalia to become developed.

I just hope the Somalis in the far future will have it better than us. Our hope in that country is gone.

Ofcourse no problem with visiting Somalia once . But living there? Nah f*ck that.

For now my plan is visit Somalia just one time then iam done with it. The world is bigger, better places to spend holidays.

As Somalis says: Dalkaas iyo siyaasada Soomaalida waan ka farashay lol

Last edited:
I want to sucker punch any neef that says "I will only go back when things get better".
:noneck:

It's literally equivalent to saying "I will only pick up my cheque when someone else does the work for me".
:faysalwtf:

If you haven't invested in back home yet ie, bought a house, invested in a business or even bought goats and camels for that uncle who is down on his luck than you haven't returned to Somalia.

You don't have to be physically in Somalia in order to return to Somalia. You need invest in somali and get returns from Somalia.

:dabcasar:Neefs will always want to graze your grass.

Its a shit country.
U must be out of ur mind to return to shithole Somalia. Even if there is real peace there we will just be another Djibouti.

We cant even get peace, the most simple thing in the world. How u expect Somalia to become developed.

I just hope the Somalis in the far future will have it better than us. Our hope in that country is gone.

Ofcourse no problem with visiting Somalia once . But living there? Nah f*ck that.

For now my plan is visit Somalia just one time then iam done with it. The world is bigger, better places to spend holidays.

WTF are you doing on this forum then?

This reality in 24 months or 8 quarters.
My short time on this forum is to leave breadcrumbs for those little kids who might fall victim to your poisons. Every single one of you neefs talk the same; do you guys drink from the same Eyl or what?

beach-house-design-by-pete-bossley-architects.jpg

Why isn't this image of a beachfront home not uploading.lool http://homemydesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/beach-house-design-by-pete-bossley-architects.jpg

Last edited:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Its a shit country.

I hate your personality

maestro

Cultural revolution
I want to sucker punch any neef that says "I will only go back when things get better".

It's literally equivalent to saying "I will only pick up my cheque when someone else does the work for me".

If you haven't invested in back home yet ie, bought a house, invested in a business or even bought goats and camels for that uncle who is down on his luck than you haven't returned to Somalia.

You don't have to be physically in Somalia in order to return to Somalia. You need invest in somali and get returns from Somalia.

What's the point of investing when the chance of a skinny terrorist shithead blowing all your investment up is greater than 100%? Business comes with Security which intern comes from competent Politics. The root needs to be fixed first. As long as shit flinging politics exists then most of us are happy where we are.

Our parents put in a lot of money and effort to get us here. What a waste it would be to throw all that sacrifice and suffering away by returning to an unstable shithole and not taking advantage of the opportunities here

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I hate your personality
Nigga u should be hating those who prevent us from having peace.

They are in the govt, they are alshabab, they are socalled maamulo.

Focuss ur hatred on them

No one is gonna invest money on a country where u can get killed because some skinny is jealous of what u have

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
You are a lost neef
Hahah
Madafakkar u know iam right

If u want to live in that shithole
Go ahead man

U must be imbecile to go there while Somalis back home try to escape the shithole
Even djibouti somalis try to escape their hellhole

Western society is more advanced, stable. Thats why all africans wants to come here. Even asians from poor countries.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

So true wallahi:dzmxmmb:

What's the point of investing when the chance of a skinny terrorist shithead blowing all your investment up is greater than 100%? Business comes with Security which intern comes from competent Politics. The root needs to be fixed first. As long as shit flinging politics exists then most of us are happy where we are.

Our parents put in a lot of money and effort to get us here. What a waste it would be to throw all that sacrifice and suffering away by returning to an unstable shithole and not taking advantage of the opportunities here

It's called risk and reward.

So let's say we get rid of your little terrorist boogie man. What's next when they are all gone?

There's another boogie man called the "Mah Qabil".

Every other day there's some snot nosed Gaal on here praying for destruction of every Gobol. So will you still invest?

If Qabil, terror and every little risk is removed from your investment do you actually think it will make it more rewarding for you?

Hahah
Madafakkar u know iam right

If u want to live in that shithole
Go ahead man

U must be imbecile to go there while Somalis back home try to escape the shithole
Even djibouti somalis try to escape their hellhole

Western society is more advanced, stable. Thats why all africans wants to come here. Even asians from poor countries.

:susp:
The ultimate shit hole is between your ears.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Its a shit country.

waryaa what happened to you?:Sutehja:
The least you could've done is not lose hope:snoop:
First put Somalia aside and build a ceel or something for your gobol ( as mudane @LarryThePuntite would say:salute:)
Wallahi, I've been in your position where I hated Somalia so much and called it shithole but actually, I've seen the light:ivers: I saw a video in 2014 of Muqdisho where it looked so different than the muqdisho I knew, I couldn't believe it was Somalia at all. and a year later I joined politics and then started learning qabils:snoop: If you get into Somalia's politics, I guarantee you, you would learn qabyaalad in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending