Is Somalia a Salafi country?

The Majority of the Sunni Muslims belong to either Ashari or Maturdiyah school, Wahhabis or so called Salafis are less than 3% of Ummah:
YES!!!

Literally "salafis" are only even being talked about because of saudi arabia spending their money to import this belief

They are the biggest funders of mosques and teaching in places like UK. Thats why the UK is full of salafis

Literally apart from Saudi Arabia, countrys are mostly Ashari and Maturidi

I learnt this in my religious school i went to 🤣👍🏽 They used to warn us so much about wahabis and their kufr beliefs

Back home in Somalia people who are not influenced by saudi arabia are mostly Ashari
Somalia has a very rich history of even practising the mawlid

I grew up with mawlid being a cultural thing

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Salafism is a scapegoat used to attack Islam while trying to preach a designed version of Islam to somalis made by man not Allah. Lets follow Allahs ruling and not engage in sub sectors that divide people to then insult the religion. We will become like christians with their jenovah witness, cathlotic FKD

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Salafism is a scapegoat used to attack Islam while trying to preach a designed version of Islam to somalis made by man not Allah. Lets follow Allahs ruling and not engage in sub sectors that divide people to then insult the religion. We will become like christians with their jenovah witness, cathlotic FKD
I can't with these people, they worship nimaan who have said kufr statements. All this because the West wanted to destabilize the Global South so they fund these ciyaalasuuqs who almost always are killing Muslims, and not the 'gaals' they supposedly hate.

:mjlol:

It's common sense Allah isn't confined to a location he doesn't have a jism we don't give human dimensions to Allah he isnt confined to a specific spot and we don't anthropomorphise him.
I don't really partake in aqidah discussions and from what I know both maturidi and ashari are basically the same with semantic differences and like 80% of sunnis are one of the two. You probably are yourself unknowingly.
no maturidis almost all say that the quran is created but thats kufr and asharis mostly dont agree

What is with this childish arguement about salafis or whatever the big bad is? The Sufi taliban are Ashari. Does that mean that you will learn to read a book about theology instead of arguing on a dying forum?
the taliban are not bad people. they took over their country and now theyre happy. ISIS wants to take over the planet and destroy all gaals. taliban just wanted to be free from western imperialism

Trending