Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Is it time to hang the thought of Somalia? We Somalis should just move on. It's not fair to our future generation. I'm going to tell my kids about Puntland only. There's no hope for Somalia. People are being killed left and right, and the media doesn't even flinch let alone report it. Somali people have became dead donkeys (no pun intended to my Hu.. I mean hawiye people, I don't consider you guys like donkeys anymore). There's no more Somalia. It's dead and gone. I wish people would leave that Country alone. I don't see it rebuilding for the next 300 years and we won't be around for it.

I'm dedicating this to the fallen country formerly known as Somalia.
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Another crying thread:francis:
Why does xamar or somalia existence bother you?:mindblown:
Can't you live in your little bubble and not think about them?:snoop:

Is it time to hang the thought of Somalia? We Somalis should just move on. It's not fair to our future generation. I'm going to tell my kids about Puntland only. There's no hope for Somalia. People are being killed left and right, and the media doesn't even flinch let alone report it. Somali people have became dead donkeys (no pun intended to my Hu.. I mean hawiye people, I don't consider you guys like donkeys anymore). There's no more Somalia. It's dead and gone. I wish people would leave that Country alone. I don't see it rebuilding for the next 300 years and we won't be around for it.

I'm dedicating this to the fallen country formerly known as Somalia.
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!
f*ck off Darood Dhoonfaro. Wallahi Billahi, stop calling Hawiye Hutu!

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
When will these threads stop
bth_bangHeadAgainstWall.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
2015-Yeah me and my subclan of couple hundred thousand nikkas gon break off from Somalia and form our own puny country.

2030- yeah me and my subsubsubclan of couple thousand gonna break off from MyClania and form our own microscopic city state

2045- yeah me and my neighborhood gonna break off from Subclania and form our own neighborhood-state

:camby:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Another crying thread:francis:
Why does xamar or somalia existence bother you?:mindblown:
Can't you live in your little bubble and not think about them?:snoop:
Who's crying? I just feel sorry for the people being killed each and everyday for no apparent reason. The west should just erase Xamar and call it a day.

Looooooooooool@little bubble, atleast I've a region of my own. Mr dirty kastuumo. :kanyeshrug:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

2015-Yeah me and my subclan of couple hundred thousand nikkas gon break off from Somalia and form our own puny country.

2030- yeah me and my subsubsubclan of couple thousand gonna break off from MyClania and form our own microscopic city state

2045- yeah me and my neighborhood gonna break off from Subclania and form our own neighborhood-state

:camby:
so what!

dirty kastuumo :chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you hating on Idol? She's expressing her legitimate discontent with the situation in Southern Somalia. It's her opinion, not yours so move along now.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So what?

If you live north of Galkacyo start learnin how to shake and move dem shoulders, south of it start poppin and lockin dat booty for ugaali

Two hundred million xabashi and Bantus comin my ahahahaha!!!!!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Who's crying? I just feel sorry for the people being killed each and everyday for no apparent reason. The west should just erase Xamar and call it a day.

Looooooooooool@little bubble, atleast I've a region of my own. Mr dirty kastuumo. :kanyeshrug:
Let's be honest here am very good @ reading mj hawiye has you shook you can't run away from them for ever you have to face them sooner or later:xgoltwn:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why are you hating on Idol? She's expressing her legitimate discontent with the situation in Southern Somalia. It's her opinion, not yours so move along now.

She's not from the south though. It's not exactly an opinion to want people wiped off this earth. Wallah people here are so cruel.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

So what?

If you live north of Galkacyo start learnin how to shake and move dem shoulders, south of it start poppin and lockin dat booty for ugaali

Two hundred million xabashi and Bantus comin my ahahahaha!!!!!
do bantus visit you in your nightmares? this fear is not normal

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You wanna wipe me and my family off the map.

She's not from the south though. It's not exactly an opinion to want people wiped off this earth. Wallah people here are so cruel.

I know she's not from South Somalia. I said, she feels somewhat demoralized about what's going on there. Hence, she stated it would be better to focus attention on her native Puntland instead of waiting an inordinate amount of time for the situation down there to resolve itself. And I assumed she was using a hyperbole. I don't think she wants it wiped off the map.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Such a resourceful land
Such a retarded population

:meleshame:Melez Zenawi: You Somalians will go nowhere in life

Q

Queen Carawelo

I was born in the south, so I've every right to criticize it and have an opinion of it. When did I ever say people should be wiped off? I said Xamar should be forgotten.
Let's be honest here am very good @ reading mj hawiye has you shook you can't run away from them for ever you have to face them sooner or later:xgoltwn:

Shooked for what? Your MJ hate is out of this world. Don't get it twisted, my kastuumo nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending