Status
Not open for further replies.
Fearin da extinction of your people is very normal, supporting your own extinction ain't

:damedamn:

I ain't havin a thanksgivin for Bantus to end up in a rez

:damedamn:

Actually that's an excellent idea, kudos to you. When our bantu overlords inherit Somalia, one of the first things they should do is make reservations for tribes like we have here in America. Anyone who keeps on with tribal nonsense gets their tuulo with monthly biil from the state. They can have all the sovereignty they want there, complete with unrestricted laws to do fuckall.

Meanwhile, the rest of the bantu-majority rebuilds. A luta continua.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I was born in the south, so I've every right to criticize it and have an opinion of it. When did I ever say people should be wiped off? I said Xamar should be forgotten.

Shooked for what? Your MJ hate is out of this world. Don't get it twisted, my kastuumo.
Right now your going through 5 stages of grieve your already showing the signs of denial and anger

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nacalaa

:angryman:

Bantus gonna face 2 options in my Somalia, involuntary unpaid labour or voluntary repatriation

I kinda hope dey choose da first option

:diddyswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Right now your going through 5 stages of grieve
Right now you should focus on the art of shutting the f*ck up.

What did MJs do to you? Do they beat you in cedar? My cousins control the ymca in lake street. :win:

T

Tokio

from the looks of dem tags, you sound like you're having a diarrhea. Ilahey ha ku caifyo xabad paracetamol liq oo kadaba gee koob dhero biyo ah

Q

Queen Carawelo

from the looks of dem tags, you sound like you're having a diarrhea. Ilahey ha ku caifyo xabad paracetamol liq oo kadaba gee koob dhero biyo ah

It's not diarrhea, ladies don't have diarrhea lool. Thanks though. I had ginger ale.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's funny how you folks are using [bantu/oromo expansion] as a scare tactic and red herring(s) to detract from the general sense of restlessness and discontent people feel. For once could you not interject that into the conversation.

It's just hard to wear blue and white when it's soiled with old blood. And everyone refuses to pay for the flag's dry cleaning. It's hard to sing an anthem that people pay lip service to. It's hard to be confident in a foreign-appointed leader that barely has jurisdictional authority over a city, even with the assistance of AMISOM. It's hard to take the government seriously when AMISOM fills their bellies and wallets when the real counter-Al Shabaab forces are a ragtag band of poorly paid and ill-equipped Somalis. It's hard to build beautiful buildings when brainwashed renegades are constantly going demolishment man on them.

S

SOMACOON

I'd actually prefer if Puntland leaves Somalia, then we the Mareehan wont have no more competition.
We'll be calling the shots from Hargeisa to Muqdisho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts