Is somali doomed

It's probably top 5 poorest nations on earth, doesn't even have a functioning education system. 90 percent of kids go to quran school so that means we don't have the future technicians we need. No family planning like China to stop the excess growth while polygamy is still legal which increases social instability. And terrorism. Its hard to get out of a cycle like this without a leader like ataturk.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It's probably top 5 poorest nations on earth, doesn't even have a functioning education system. 90 percent of kids go to quran school so that means we don't have the future technicians we need. No family planning like China to stop the excess growth while polygamy is still legal which increases social instability. And terrorism. Its hard to get out of a cycle like this without a leader like ataturk.
Solution is
DrvXqbwVYAAyupS (1).jpg

Honnestly why do us somalis that live in the west care so much. We are all in good countries with structure and health care and most of us have the host countries passport. So i say f*ck back home and enjoy your life.
giphy.gif
Tbh I only care about my region and I'm a anti somaliweyne, and want my region to be free of terrorism. And to hopefully build an educated class. But the sad part is even safe havens like puntland and somaliland haven't done shit in the last 2 to 3 decades.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Tbh I only care about my region and I'm a anti somaliweyne, and want my region to be free of terrorism. And to hopefully build an educated class. But the sad part is even safe havens like puntland and somaliland haven't done shit in the last 2 to 3 decades.
What is your region? And this is how i see it if i didn create the mess why should i fix it :mjdontkno:

Honnestly why do us somalis that live in the west care so much. We are all in good countries with structure and health care and most of us have the host countries passport. So i say f*ck back home and enjoy your life.
giphy.gif

It's all nice and good until an economic catastrophe takes place and outsiders get blamed and targeted as a result. Our position as immigrants in the West is precarious.

Psychologist

Changemaker
no hope for this low iq beings, only solution is to let me take over :denzelnigga:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Well they are improving both lands.
Both of them opted for direct investment instead of waiting around until xamar gets it's shit together.

In my honest opinion the territories from awdal to mudug ought to become independent and be called the federal republic of the horn of africa or in short the HOA. Whome ever that borders the region of mudug can opt to become an observer member state until they invest in them selves to.