Is school a scam?

what practical things? you mean things that can get you a job immediately?
I mean going out into the actual world and learning how to do practical things and life lessons.
How to run a home, how to do electricity plumbing cooking, how to start a business get items brand them then sell them, how to do DIY, Instead of learning science in a school setting actually concentrating on only doing science experiments outside, teaching children life lessons on how to deal with confrontation and relationships and mental health, how to be disciplined, learning life for what it is instead of learning about stupid concepts on a white board.
Learning how to do sports and first aid etc etc, this stuff should be fundemental, if anything interests the child in any field of work they did as a child then they should choose to pursue it as an a adult then study in like normally.
Most of a childs life should be spent teaching them discipline and morals and good character before they even start getting into hardcore study,
most kids are flung right into it and aren't taught or promoted by society in anyway to work hard, instead go on your phone all day had ADHD eat all the food you want be lazy all day and watch tv and mess around and do stupid stuff with your friends but you get shouted at for doing all those things even tho the entire society is built around that

School as they are today is an old system that was made to ship out factory workers to listen to there managers where they listen and do as they are told.

It’s something that was kept and I don’t see that changing due to how we’ve had this system for so long. If you want to change this go ahead and get into politics and try push for change.

As what the school should teach either public or private has a lot of politics involved.

Work with your current reality now sxb decide what you want to do and where you want to be in the future both for yourself and your family. Before thinking about things that you cannot change now.

Thats future Taij4an’s problem.

:ufdup:

School as they are today is an old system that was made to ship out factory workers to listen to there managers where they listen and do as they are told.

It’s something that was kept and I don’t see that changing due to how we’ve had this system for so long. If you want to change this go ahead and get into politics and try push for change.

As what the school should teach either public or private has a lot of politics involved.

Work with your current reality now sxb decide what you want to do and where you want to be in the future both for yourself and your family. Before thinking about things that you cannot change now.

I may have kids in the near future so it is an issue for me that is relevanr

Leave ?

I know most Somalis in the UK that have the means are leaving to bring up there kids in the Egypt and Turkey. Due to kids being taught LGBTQ is okay in primary school.

Or sending them to Islamic schools where it can’t be forcefully taught. Or even home schooled.

I dont think ur understanding fully what im saying tbh.
The entire institution of school is a scam

yea bro, i skipped a grade and just graduated. shit is boring asf, I lost complete interest in school at tenth grade. some teachers were on my di**k because of participation when all I did was maybe look the other way for a minute. idek what i learned the past 3 years, a waste of 3 years wllhi

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

You're just being trained to be useful and compliant workers, whether white or blue collar.

You're just being trained to be useful and compliant workers, whether white or blue collar.
I already know this but if I am being honest in this day and age school doesn't seem to be benefiting society maybe only rich people. Even lets say middle class people(upper class in america) are not really benefiting from this school system either.
The whole society is designed for specific purpose, and its for the opposite of what we were created for

yea bro, i skipped a grade and just graduated. shit is boring asf, I lost complete interest in school at tenth grade. some teachers were on my di**k because of participation when all I did was maybe look the other way for a minute. idek what i learned the past 3 years, a waste of 3 years wllhi
IN school I messed around alot and skipped it alot, even then the people I hung around in school were not a good influence for me and when I was at school it was completely useless, alhamdulillah I got good grades and in college(high school for u) it was covid so i would just revise at home.
I personally think ppl enjoy school only cos of the social aspect but the actual school aspect is the worst part.
Think about how much years of your life could have been spent learning useful skills

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Past high school it is a scam the amount of time
spent in school u could use working a job and use that money to open a business. Most of y’all live wit hooyo rent free so ur not payin bills dats a lot of revenue saved.

Indeed my fellow british gentleman, you are spot on.

You will encounter the same sentiment throughout your further journey in college/uni, grad school etc. You won't ever need all the particulars taught to you, even in highly insular fields. But you learn formal thinking (within your field) and how to effectively consolidate new information and sift through all the noise trivia.

Best to accept this reality early on and just power through, there is really no use in being philosophical about such matters, if your aim is to be in a profession that requires a degree.

You will encounter the same sentiment throughout your further journey in college/uni, grad school etc. You won't ever need all the particulars taught to you, even in highly insular fields. But you learn formal thinking (within your field) and how to effectively consolidate new information and sift through all the noise trivia.

Best to accept this reality early on and just power through, there is really no use in being philosophical about such matters, if your aim is to be in a profession that requires a degree.
No but in the future we need to try and make a change, most people will just accept the system and be comfortable with everything that happens but complain when all the negatives of it come their way.
If noone tries to make a change then nothing is going to happen, atleast people being aware of the trash system is the first step. In my opinion a 7 year old is as smart as a 18 year old, the only difference is one is more mentally mature than the other, but in actuality, having worked we kids of different ages and being young myself, I see the lack of intelligence and critical thinking and life skills of 18 year olds that would have me asking if a 7 year old is as smart as them, on the surface ppl would say obviously the 7 year old is dumber, but the question is in what? and how big is the gap? I would not be exaggerating to say that the mental maturity of kids has been stunted by 15 years due to not only school but the society we live in.
When I talk to people nowadays they are just braindead, they still haven't left there school mentality, even if they have it is to another mentality which is just as braindead.

Up until maybe when people get to 25-26 people still treat life as a bunch of fun and games, nowadays that is increasing even more to 30's and 40's. They haven't left this mentality as a child that ur meant to have fun and play games all day and force urself to do education to survive then back to having fun
Maybe this isn't a problem with school but our society as a whole though, I'm just passing thoughts around

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
We went to school to get programmed, my bruddah. Work is the biggest scam of life, it‘s modern day slavery

Biggest scam of all time you benefit nothing I forgot everything I supposedly learnt. Schools are responsible for mental anxiety, suicide, sexual abuse, murder, bullying etc.. is real life concentration camp. Be careful when it comes to your children as they are technically being groomed everyday.

Grimmer

Reer guri
It depends on what you want to be in life, sometimes school is the only way to achieve what you want. For example, you can’t look at someone who wants to be a doctor and tell them to no go to school.

Trending