Is school a scam?

We spend about a third of our lives at school, in a way school becomes our caretaker and our second home.
The problem is we really do not learn anything in school, we are educated on useless topics that most of the kids do not care about, we never needs these topics in real life, we spend years studying these things, we do not learn life skills or anything that would be useful in the real world, instead we are trained to be zombies and shut up and listen. If you do not comply, then you will be shouted at and reprimanded and punished constantly.
Then you have all the people in school, you mix with a bunch of people with different values to you, who look different and come from different places, you end up getting negatively influenced by these people because you spend most of your life around them,
You have all of these social rules surrounding you in school that you must abide to, being a good kid is not only difficult but frowned upon, anything you do is criticised until you are forced by social pressure or loneliness or whatever to comply to the social norms and be lead down a path which is opposite to what your parents what.
Most kids, even as adults do not even realise how much brainwashing and ideas that have been hammered into them since they were at school, they continue to live with mindset for the rest of their lives.
In essence, school breeds a bunch of braindead useless zombies who will sit down and do tasks all day, waste most of their youth learning nothing, get a bunch of mental health conditions due to being around a bunch of children as mentally immature as them all day.
The only excuse I have heard from people is that school is fun, or school teaches you life lessons(Not the ones that are useful and applicable in the real world), school does this and that,
I think it is all a scam.
thoughts?

I haven't even gone into the problems to do with the system being more advantaged to girls, or the many trials and fitnas both for your deen and general life in school, or the different roles you will take as a person in school which shape your mentality for your life to come, or the degeneracy that goes on.

You do not understand anything I just wrote.
well I don't think its useless, school teaches you discipline and getting used to the workload you will experience at uni. But yeah I don't miss school either because I went to a school filled with immigrants where teachers didn't care about the students. The white schools help you build character and they have all kinds of fun activities and they have really good mental health professionals. So it depends on the school you went to.

well I don't think its useless, school teaches you discipline and getting used to the workload you will experience at uni. But yeah I don't miss school either because I went to a school filled with immigrants where teachers didn't care about the students. The white schools help you build character and they have all kinds of fun activities and they have really good mental health professionals. So it depends on the school you went to.
White schools are not any better.

I don't think you really understand what school is and the negative effects of it. Maybe you will need more life experience and knowledge before you realise how much of a waste of time school is

The white schools help you build character and they have all kinds of fun activities and they have really good mental health professionals.
White schools have the same immoral character and behaviour, most of the stuff they do is useless, they would only have some fun activities, and they do not have good mental health professionals what r u on about.
That compared to all the negatives of school are not worth it

Maths english science music RE all of that stupid stuff
didn't you have math courses?

I think they should start teaching app development in school because its pretty easy to start making iOS apps and make a living, they should stop the social sciences and language garbage, I've learnt French for years but don't understand shit, schools are outdated and need reform

didn't you have math courses?

I think they should start teaching app development in school because its pretty easy to start making iOS apps and make a living, they should stop the social sciences and language garbage, I've learnt French for years but don't understand shit, schools are outdated and need reform
I dont think ur understanding fully what im saying tbh.
The entire institution of school is a scam

so what do you think should change?
The entire school system, parents should be much more involved with their childrens upbringing, and children shouldn't be forced to sit and learn stupid things all day instead they should be learning practical things everyday, meaning 80% physical activities and stuff and should be taught life lessons and manners etc.

The entire school system, parents should be much more involved with their childrens upbringing, and children shouldn't be forced to sit and learn stupid things all day instead they should be learning practical things everyday, meaning 80% physical activities and stuff and should be taught life lessons and manners etc.
what practical things? you mean things that can get you a job immediately?

Trending