Is Saudi Arabia more green than Somalia

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalia is the only semi-arid country on the equator, it isn't green by any means, our lands are mostly barren. 80% of Somalia looks like this.
View attachment 106945

The fertile lands are in the south, which is where Al-Shabaab is. We do have our coastline though, which is very valuable.
You would be surprised that you can farm even in a place like Mudug. I had a relative who went there last year to Hobyo and its surroundings and there were some locals engaged in small scale farms. The land just needs water and care and you can farm anywhere in Somalia

You would be surprised that you can farm even in a place like Mudug. I had a relative who went there last year to Hobyo and its surroundings and there were some locals engaged in small scale farms. The land just needs water and care and you can farm anywhere in Somalia
Oh, for sure, It's definitely possible to farm if there is enough stability in the area and dedication.

Even though, My ayeeyo owns a farm in Xaradheere and manages it despite the area being Shabaab controlled, may Allah preserve her :rejoice:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Oh, for sure, It's definitely possible to farm if there is enough stability in the area and dedication.

Even though, My ayeeyo owns a farm in Xaradheere and manages it despite the area being Shabaab controlled, may Allah preserve her :rejoice:
Xaradheere has great potential, I'm sure it will be a key city in GM in the coming years :salute:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
But it requires somalis with little knowledge to take a backseat. How many people would cry at assistance from israel?
Israeli assistance is no problem, but I remember the company installing these plants is not Israeli but American or European.

The largest desalination plants in the world
  • Ras Al Khair, Saudi Arabia: 1,036,000 m3/day.
  • Taweelah, UAE – 909,200 m3/day.
  • Shuaiba 3, Saudi Arabia – 880,000 m3/day.
  • Sorek, Israel – 624,000 m3/day.
  • Rabigh 3 IWP, Saudi Arabia – 600,000 m3/day.
  • Fujairah 2, United Arab Emirates – 591,000 m3/day.
1586895092200.png

Trending