Is Saudi Arabia more green than Somalia

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I went on Google maps and noticed Saudi Arabia has more green areas than Somalia. Wallahi what a shame. A desert country more green than a luscious once green country.

Last edited:
Somalia was never green. And Saudi is artificially green.

If you want green go to Ukraine

NorthEuropeanplain.jpg

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalia was never green. And Saudi is artificially green.

If you want green go to Ukraine
Akhi artificial or not they are fertilizing Allah SWT earth. Did you know planting a tree grants you many hasanaat even when you die. So I don't understand as Mohammadans why we lived like apes not making our earth fertile.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Arabs are much more advanced than the average an which is why they turned a big desert into a country with a lot of fertile green areas mashallah

Somalia is the only semi-arid country on the equator, it isn't green by any means, our lands are mostly barren. 80% of Somalia looks like this.
1586884373368.png

The fertile lands are in the south, which is where Al-Shabaab is. We do have our coastline though, which is very valuable.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So I went on Google maps and noticed Saudi Arabia has more green areas than Somalia. Wallahi what a shame. A desert country more green than a luscious once green country.

Where's the green? seems like mountains bro.

Compare that to europe and congo. Lets not lie to ourselves.

1586884585029.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Also semi arid soil can be repaired much more easily than desert soil. We can make our country greener than saudi arabia from north to south and that will bring more rainfall and stop droughts.

Now how about doing this ourselves and not depending on the oday generation? or posting useless threads online.

:bell: :camby:

Somalia can be greener than it currently is. But Zombies ran Somalia into the ground and barbarians roam the surface hunting down any sign of civilization.

Also semi arid soil can be repaired much more easily than desert soil. We can make our country greener than saudi arabia from north to south and that will bring more rainfall and stop droughts.

Now how about doing this ourselves and not depending on the oday generation? or posting useless threads online.

:bell: :camby:
:salute::salute:

Also i would add that its not the Land which makes a beautiful a Country rather, its the People
of a Nation that make Land beautiful.

A Good Example is Singapore.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:salute::salute:

Also i would add that its not the Land which makes a beautiful a Country rather, its the People
of a Nation that make Land beautiful.

A Good Example is Singapore.
Hands down! It's our generation's turn to make change. I don't know about you but i want my land to be beautiful and self dependant.

:salute:

Somalia is the only semi-arid country on the equator, it isn't green by any means, our lands are mostly barren. 80% of Somalia looks like this.
View attachment 106945

The fertile lands are in the south, which is where Al-Shabaab is. We do have our coastline though, which is very valuable.

No. Most of Somalia is not on the Equator
the Equator in Somalia is close to the Southern Tip of the Country close to Kismaayo.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Akhi those mountains are green, but most of country is arid, the green areas in my original post are semi arid conservations, so not really lush green. My bad.
Lets focus on our land. Our soil is good and easy to repair akhi. f*ck the locals, they will copy you once you do it, since somalis copy what they see.

Saudi arabia and the middle east has desert soil, which is not arid or semi arid and is very hard to repair it will cost the oil sheikhs billions and many years to achieve what we can do in 15 yrs.
:pachah1:

Trending