Is raising a girl the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Nahl 56-59]
And when one of them is informed of [the birth of] a female, his face becomes dark, and he suppresses grief.

He hides himself from the people because of the ill of which he has been informed. Should he keep it in humiliation or bury it in the ground? Unquestionably, evil is what they decide.

For those who do not believe in the Hereafter is the description of evil; and for Allah is the highest attribute. And He is Exalted in Might, the Wise

It's interesting that the ayah's before were dealing about shirk in which this disease was grouped with, it was essentially rebuking a pagan people for their wicked practices which you are advocating her.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The fact that she would contribute to the world, make a difference, and be someone that would make you be proud to be her father didn't cross your mind, and instead you are thinking about who will enjoy your daughter's vagina is repulsive. You have more problems than raising a girl for another man, you might want her for yourself.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I don't have a sister or any female relative apart from my mom. Since my puberty I have considered women nothing more than a -bucket and tools to be used however I wish.

The thought of another man having the same thought toward my daughter does scare me.
So is the mother of your daughter nothing but a bucket?

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
The moral of a story is, you will feed her, cloth her, educate her at the end of the day someone will be deepthrotting her and on her face fir the rest of her life:hemad:

Or you can avoid it alltogether by having your woman abort it every time the zygote turns out to be the wrong gender:hemad:

As Aristotle said, "when the nature fails to produce a boy, a girl is born".

Why would that bother you? Unless you want to f*ck your daughter bakhti yahoow.
Raising her is an obligation on you. it's your responsibility as the guy who ravaged her mother.
btw, was your grandather a cuck for raising your mom only for her to turn around sleep with your father to create you?
Raising a daughter is no different to raising a son sxb. kulaha tight pussy? is this nigga Donuld Trump?

I don't have a sister or any female relative apart from my mom. Since my puberty I have considered women nothing more than a -bucket and tools to be used however I wish.

The thought of another man having the same thought toward my daughter does scare me.
-buckets aren't satisfied with one man so your mailman will be lucky to come across your freaky wife while you're slaving in the office to pay the bills.

The moral of a story is, you will feed her, cloth her, educate her at the end of the day someone will be deepthrotting her and on her face fir the rest of her life:hemad:
Sex is what makes the world go round... Your mother went through that ritual to make you and is probably doing it right now while you're trolling the forum.

Or you can avoid it alltogether by having your woman abort it every time the zygote turns out to be the wrong gender:hemad:

As Aristotle said, "when the nature fails to produce a boy, a girl is born".
And have men drastically outnumber women to have an impoverished rape country like India... Wonderful idea.

TooMacaan

VIP
The sheer ridiculousness of that statement is freaking hilarious tbh
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

...But then I'm saddened when I remember that the guy who wrote this, is actually dead serious about his views:
:kanyehmm::snoop::trash:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Implying my daughter isn't gonna be a stud who's more masculine than most men

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuk her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuk her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174574021&p=1515641321&viewfull=1#post1515641321

giphy.gif
Caagyahow did you want to marry your own daughter if she doesn't marry someone else plus just because she's married doesn't mean she's gonna cut you off of her life of course she's still your daughter and will find time to spend with her parents and what about the son the same thing happens to him you raise and he will end up with a girl too why are you and the other backwards s not focused on that, the way you see girls just makes any normal girl run away from your creepy asses.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
White men have a special love for their daughters. See Fritzl, that kind of love.

Wallahi it's true.

My best friend as a child was raised my her single father (I can't remember what happened to her mother but she had no contact with her) and their relationship was very wierd to say the least looking back.

She would never eat any of the chocolate from our Halloween candy and pretty much didnt really eat at all, she was at one point hospitalized and was just skin and bones.

She confided in me that she stopped eating because her dad thought that she fat and unattractive and that she'll never get married because guys only marry skinny hot girls. Basically she wanted to be hot to win her fathers approval. Bare in mind we were only 9 or 10 years old and had no interests in boys.

They were also very touchy feely. Like in a weird way.

Obviously not every white father is like this but it's acceptable to for a father to be obsessive about his daughters sexual life in that culture. Also Arabs are weird like this as well.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
In Islam father of 3 girls goes straight go heaven (if he rises them well)

Small advice to rise daughter in western culture. Send them to Islamic schools since they are 5 years old. If you can not afford the fees, go to good Islamic Saturday school. At grade 9 enrolled them in catholic schools (all girls, uniform,no boys).
Yeah because if you shelter your kids from reality, everything turns out fine. Horrible advice.

It was probably this guy. The only legitimate point he makes, is that if you have a daughter, she will probably just end up becoming a . There is no family honour in that. This is especially likely in the Western world. Parents do not have full moral authority over their children anymore.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuk her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuk her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174574021&p=1515641321&viewfull=1#post1515641321

giphy.gif
Eeerm, I think your mom went through the same, was ravaged by your dad and your dumb ass came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending